Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pixieish

Work isn't too bad, right?
It isn't but would rather stay in bed. -w-

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Hmmhmmhmh I just viewed the nicest house! if the house tomorrow isn't what I want it to be then I am taking this one! it has 2 toilets and a bathtub and a massive kitchen and a garden with enough space for parties and then all the Harry potter hidden doorways to storage space! I never did think I could fall madly inlove with a house. I think I just have!

THAT and I got my steam account back after 4 years of not using it! Tree of Saviour and many games HERE I COME!

Oh man..life is so much YES for Ki <3

I do hope everyone I care for is well ;p

NOW, Where is the Iced tea?! OuO This heat warrants me drinking litres of the stuff! ( and all the pee hurdles in between)

Tipsy Hunter

Non-Adult Situation

Sorry was busy all night
Moved to a temporary house but doing ok

It's my moms birthday today so I've been out x3
Pixieish

Lol, I think a lot of people would rather staying in bed, lol.
Kiro_Shinigami

I didn’t know you were even looking at houses, but it’s good that you’ve fallen for a one. I hope that the pricing is reasonable. I’m not sure how the market is over there at this moment. Anyways, congratulations on finding a home.

Yeah, that is cool. Why did you not have it before?

I’m glad to hear that life is a lot better for you.

-gets him ice tea- There you go.
SiliconFox

You're fine hun, I understand.
Well, I hope that the temporary living arrangements are doing good.

Happy birthday to your mom.
Apparently, my phone does not like me! First, I can’t my phonecase to come off, so I had to pry it off with scissors thus cutting my hand in the process. After 2 minutes of fighting with it, I finally manage to get it off. I put in my new sd card and start work on my screen protector. Of course, that was just an epic fail as removing my phonecase. I had to peel it off a few and dropped it against my pants. Let’s just say my octopus background has bubbles on it. I don’t understand how I can epically fail at simple phone stuff… Next, thing I’ll know is that I wouldn’t remember how to charge my darn phone… Sigh!

Tipsy Hunter

Non-Adult Situation

no complaints so far but I am busy all weekend again x3
aww poor non I hope all the phone stuff has gotten better since you posted it ono
SiliconFox

Keeping busy is a good though.

My phone... I don't even want to think about it at this moment.

Tipsy Hunter

Non-Adult Situation

yep yep lots of stuff happening tomorrow

aww im sorry -hugs-
SiliconFox

Well, I hope it doesn't make for a stressful day.

-hugs back- It's alright. I'm just having a bad day.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Non-Adult Situation
Kiro_Shinigami

I didn’t know you were even looking at houses, but it’s good that you’ve fallen for a one. I hope that the pricing is reasonable. I’m not sure how the market is over there at this moment. Anyways, congratulations on finding a home.

Yeah, that is cool. Why did you not have it before?

I’m glad to hear that life is a lot better for you.

-gets him ice tea- There you go.

Ooh I had all those amenities now XD I have a cute house at the moment I had hoped to buy eventually @A@ But the owners wanted it back to live in XD I am looking at more and more places and super happy doing so! Its adrenaline rushes!!

Also I like wearing my casual business clothes. I look like I earn a 6 figure salary XD

I just love houses with 2 toilets and a bathtub! I need the security that if I need to go I can go downstairs and upstairs XD Nothing worse than having to pee hurdle up steps when you are dying to go!

Mhah, Life gives lemons, I add sugar and make lemonade.

- sips his iced tea all happy and tail swooshes-
Kiro_Shinigami
So you’re renting now, and they want to live in it? I’m guessing that’s what is happening. I’m glad that you are having fun looking at places. I hope that you don’t get too attached.

Oh nice, that might be a helpful thing. I’m sure you’ll get a house in that attire.

Yeah, that’s nice. I know I used to hair running downstairs to go the bathroom. It’s good to have my apartment and have the bathroom on the same floor.

Good thing to make. –smiles-

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Non-Adult Situation
Kiro_Shinigami
So you’re renting now, and they want to live in it? I’m guessing that’s what is happening. I’m glad that you are having fun looking at places. I hope that you don’t get too attached.

Oh nice, that might be a helpful thing. I’m sure you’ll get a house in that attire.

Yeah, that’s nice. I know I used to hair running downstairs to go the bathroom. It’s good to have my apartment and have the bathroom on the same floor.

Good thing to make. –smiles-
XD Such pessimism. Its permanent XD The other place ( current address) I didn't know it was not as the estate agent never bothered to tell me and I did ask! But this one is permanent. ^^ Hell I'd never say YES to a place I cannot move my job into ;p Working from home would be a pain moving heavy crates of valuables about each time. Nah...Its a keeper ^^

I'm off~ My appointment is in a few and its not far from where I live but its HUGE and has a massive garden and 3 bedrooms. I am very VERY intrigued! Later ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff