Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pixieish
I'm well. Mentally recovering from a rough visit with my grandparents.
Ah, I see... *offers tea* Well, hope you recover quickly. ^^;

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pixieish
I don't know how quickly I'll recover, but being home definitely helps. I had to witness my grandfather threatening my father with violence if he kept trying to clean up the house as well as some boorish comments about how we were making the house dirtier by disturbing everything. At one point, I had to excuse myself since I couldn't stand seeing my dad's family like that, and I cried for a pretty long time before my dad let me go back to our hotel room to relax and have a night on the town.
Alice Liddell-Margatroid
I don't know how quickly I'll recover, but being home definitely helps. I had to witness my grandfather threatening my father with violence if he kept trying to clean up the house as well as some boorish comments about how we were making the house dirtier by disturbing everything. At one point, I had to excuse myself since I couldn't stand seeing my dad's family like that, and I cried for a pretty long time before my dad let me go back to our hotel room to relax and have a night on the town.

;///; *snuggles*
Ah, sounds like a rather depressing situation. *pats the poor Ryan* ^^;
why are you patting me?
To comfort you? *blinks while patting Ryan's bum*

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Chicken N Biscuits
I appreciate your desires to comfort me. It's over now, and I won't have to see them again for a while.
Gah! Getting Alice and Ryan mixed up. *keeps patting Ryan's butt however* The joys of being distracted by a very distracting game. D:
Pixieish

Lol -pets his head- it happens to the best of us.
Alice Liddell-Margatroid
Chicken N Biscuits
I appreciate your desires to comfort me. It's over now, and I won't have to see them again for a while.

Alright. *nods*

How're you doing now, then?

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Chicken N Biscuits
Better. I'm trying to catch up on RPs and such and trying to get back to my routine at home. You?
Alice Liddell-Margatroid
Chicken N Biscuits
Better. I'm trying to catch up on RPs and such and trying to get back to my routine at home. You?

I recently finished taking a shower, and I'm currently procrastinating with doing the dishes xDD
Chicken N Biscuits
-hugs- Sorry I didn't see this sooner....

-sighs- I've upset Keri...
*sleepily flops back in* Damn it, played Stellaris for a "couple of hours" but it ended up being way past midnight. -w-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff