Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

Our local government has shut down everywhere except for the esstenial businesses, which means a lot of places have closed down. School are still closed too. I try not to watch too much news on what is happening since it might freak me out.
Non-Adult Situation
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

Our local government has shut down everywhere except for the esstenial businesses, which means a lot of places have closed down. School are still closed too. I try not to watch too much news on what is happening since it might freak me out.

Only nine days left until the shelter-in-place order is over.

A r u r u's Waifu

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Hey, Anon.
How you doing?
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

I'm not sure how much longer we'll be on lock-down. I heard sometime until April 10th.
Non-Adult Situation
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

I'm not sure how much longer we'll be on lock-down. I heard sometime until April 10th.

One more week in the state where I live, but end of April is suggested for the US as a whole.
Hot MiIk
User ImageUser Image

Hey hun, long time, no see. I'm doing so-so. I've been having headaches, which I hope getting my botox injections this Thursday will help. How are you doing? I see you found some cow ears, and have been posting a lot in the CB.
gaia_uniduck

A r u r u's Waifu

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Non-Adult Situation
Hot MiIk
User ImageUser Image

Hey hun, long time, no see. I'm doing so-so. I've been having headaches, which I hope getting my botox injections this Thursday will help. How are you doing? I see you found some cow ears, and have been posting a lot in the CB.

Yeah. Definitely long time no see. Someone from on here tracked me down and dragged me back. Corona quarantine makes it really easy to just post nonsense.

Awe, I'm sorry you've been having headaches like that. I hope the injections really help you out. I recently discovered my brain doesn't make serotonin and that its not normal to be in mild pain all the time. So I've got that fixed now, which is also nice.
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

What state are you in that lock-down in ending early? I'm just curious since everywhere else is extending their lock-down.
Hot MiIk
User ImageUser Image

Well, I'm glad someone dragged you back onto this site because I missed you.

I think that's the only good thing about quarantine. Nothing good has come from this pandemic besides people I don't see as much are all online to chat and hang out with. It's been stressful since her mom is high-risk, and we cannot go anywhere without her mom with us. It has been a challenge to do the shopping on our own, but it has to be done or else we don't have food. Her mom doesn't trust her dad to do the shopping since he doesn't do the shopping. We normally go with her mom, so it's our job to get groceries.

I'm sorry to hear about your condition. I hope it's nothing serious.
Non-Adult Situation
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

What state are you in that lock-down in ending early? I'm just curious since everywhere else is extending their lock-down.

It's New York state, which the shelter advisory just got extended to April 15th.
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

I'm guessing you have been on lockdown for some time now since New York was one of the first areas affected.
Non-Adult Situation
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

I'm guessing you have been on lockdown for some time now since New York was one of the first areas affected.

Yes. But I don't actually live in New York City.
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

Yeah, but you're still in New York. I'm sure the virus has spread quickly to the other areas in that state.
Non-Adult Situation
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

Yeah, but you're still in New York. I'm sure the virus has spread quickly to the other areas in that state.

Governor Cuomo can confirm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces