Welcome to Gaia! ::

A r u r u's Waifu

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Non-Adult Situation
Hot MiIk
User ImageUser Image

Well, I'm glad someone dragged you back onto this site because I missed you.

I think that's the only good thing about quarantine. Nothing good has come from this pandemic besides people I don't see as much are all online to chat and hang out with. It's been stressful since her mom is high-risk, and we cannot go anywhere without her mom with us. It has been a challenge to do the shopping on our own, but it has to be done or else we don't have food. Her mom doesn't trust her dad to do the shopping since he doesn't do the shopping. We normally go with her mom, so it's our job to get groceries.

I'm sorry to hear about your condition. I hope it's nothing serious.

Awe, I missed you too.
I'm sorry, I know how you feel. This is all a lot. Pretty sure the added stress is what caused my boyfriend and I to break up.

Hopefully everything get's all figured out. >:
gaia_uniduck
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

How are you doing hun? Are there any updates on the status of New York? My host saw this post on her Facebook about how other countries see America during the pandemic, and I hate to say this, but I completely agree with what the other countries have been saying about us. It disgraceful that our once great nation is now so pitiful.
Hot MiIk
User ImageUser Image

I’m sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend. I don’t know what happened, but I’m sure that the added stress of the pandemic didn’t help nurture your relationship. I hope the breakup was at least mutual.
Hope everyone is doing well.
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

I've been having a bad headache all night because I cannot have my Botox shots since the clinic is only taking patients that might end up in the ER because of their headaches.
Non-Adult Situation
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

How are you doing hun? Are there any updates on the status of New York? My host saw this post on her Facebook about how other countries see America during the pandemic, and I hate to say this, but I completely agree with what the other countries have been saying about us. It disgraceful that our once great nation is now so pitiful.

The sheltering is expected to last until mid-April, unless conditions change again.
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

I hope things change for the better.
Non-Adult Situation
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

I hope things change for the better.

I heard lack of bathroom toiletries and paper towels stem from the fact that it's the producers that are now having troubles distributing stuff to stores when so many of their bigger customers that order extra extra large supplies can't use it all because most non-essential operations are shuttered.
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

You'd think they'd wouldn't care about the bigger buys since it's the little buyers who are need their product the most.
Non-Adult Situation
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

You'd think they'd wouldn't care about the bigger buys since it's the little buyers who are need their product the most.

A whole host of economic changes are coming after this. The only question remaining is when and how.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff