Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

Yeah, everyone has been getting different kinds of information. People are also comparing our outbreak to what is going on in different countries.
Non-Adult Situation
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

Yeah, everyone has been getting different kinds of information. People are also comparing our outbreak to what is going on in different countries.

I think some of them need an information gathering time-out. Go outside, play video games, host low capacity game night events with neighbors, anything that doesn't make others around them or their families sick.
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

Unfortunately, there is a lot false news out there about the virus, so it's hard to know what is true or not. I know it's important to wash your hands, not touch your face, and practice social distancing whenever possible.

Friendly Poster

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Fusion Novice 50
Non-Adult Situation
User ImageUser Image

-hugs- I'm sorry that I didn't say anything earlier. I talked to you on discord, but I still felt bad about not replying here. I still appreciate that you said such nice words.I miss Rugby very much, but I try to remember that he had a long and happy life.

Vee gives Non a famous hug.
It's quite alright love. I've been off Gaia for a while now unfortunately, so I've been quite behind on checking in on it. I've been on discord more than anything, followed by Facebook and messenger. Don't ever apologise for not saying anything in time; life can get frustrating, so keep your chin up.
Non-Adult Situation
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

Unfortunately, there is a lot false news out there about the virus, so it's hard to know what is true or not. I know it's important to wash your hands, not touch your face, and practice social distancing whenever possible.

Social distance until it's safe to do social closeness stuff again.

Phanes108's Significant Otter

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
I'm surprised there isn't more gaia traffic with all the shut ins..
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

Yeah, but who knows how long that will be. It feels like this has been going on forever, but only because I live most of my life in isolation.
Unearthly Enigma
User ImageUser Image

Many of Gaia's users have left the site because of how outrage it has gotten on this site. I know that there are many things that I don't like about the site, but I stay because I love dressing up my avatar, I've invested many dollars into the site, and I enjoy roleplaying on here.
Non-Adult Situation
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

Yeah, but who knows how long that will be. It feels like this has been going on forever, but only because I live most of my life in isolation.

Just live cautiously and wait is the best thing for now.

Phanes108's Significant Otter

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
Non-Adult Situation
Unearthly Enigma
User ImageUser Image

Many of Gaia's users have left the site because of how outrage it has gotten on this site. I know that there are many things that I don't like about the site, but I stay because I love dressing up my avatar, I've invested many dollars into the site, and I enjoy roleplaying on here.
I don't rp anymore these days but I do dress up my avatar quite often. X3x I'm also sitting on quite a bit of platinum.
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

I'm being very cautious, but I still worry that I'll get it because we went from 35 confirmed cases in Montana to 90 overnight. Thankfully, most of the new cases are on the opposite side of the state. I worry about going to the doctor next week because the clinic is tied to the hospital. My brother is dating a nurse who works there, and she told my mom that the clinic is a cesspool.
Unearthly Enigma
User ImageUser Image

I love the roleplays that I have on here. I've been in one of them for a couple of years, I've been writing with another friend on here for over a year, and the others I have are stories that have branched off from a roleplay that I'm no longer in. I have an outrageous amount of gold, and I have over 7k in wearable items.
Non-Adult Situation
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

I'm being very cautious, but I still worry that I'll get it because we went from 35 confirmed cases in Montana to 90 overnight. Thankfully, most of the new cases are on the opposite side of the state. I worry about going to the doctor next week because the clinic is tied to the hospital. My brother is dating a nurse who works there, and she told my mom that the clinic is a cesspool.

Practice proper hygiene and being far enough away from those who are sick.
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

I am keeping proper hygiene and staying away from anyone who is sick.
Non-Adult Situation
ToraHiroba
User ImageUser Image

I am keeping proper hygiene and staying away from anyone who is sick.

Any other advice you might have learned from town or the local government?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff