Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Lunatic

I just need the Trick or Treat items now. Got everything from the event. Might use one of my mules to acquire extras of a few things to put on the market in the future.
This thread is not about much of anything. . . is it? No offense. . .

I'm just wondering if I'm talking to a bunch given up on role-play, is all. . .
Some of them still roleplay.

I try occasionally but I have a short attention span.
I roleplay none at all.

Granted, I'm also on Gaia about the same.
[********], man. Some jackoff broke into the lockers at work and stole my goddamn DS. The one time I don't put my stuff in the bookkeeping office because I have a short shift is when this happens. stressed

Codger

I rp a bit with some friends here and there, but no guild or anything. Other than that I do table top rping with some friends irl.

TrueVelocity's Partner

What the hell? Where was this at Mooo .. and can security check the tapes to see who nabed it? o.o

aaaand I RolePLay, but honestly only started showing up in this "Guild" because I know some of the people here in Reality :0
Oh, I know who took it, he was already acting suspicious around the store and I got a good look at his face. And it wasn't just my DS he took--he grabbed a bunch of other stuff from people's lockers, so I'm not quite sure how much he made off with, in addition to whatever he grabbed from the store.

TrueVelocity's Partner

Well Hell that blows o.o Why are their lockers near where Public can easily access them anyways? ((Sorry still unaware as to where it is you work. I'm used to at Target where the lockers are in a room where alot of co-workers passby))

Hopefully ((but kinda doubtfull)) you get this back .. If you need to borrow a DS, can always snag mine ^^
Thanks for the consolation, but I've basically written it off as "I'm not getting my DS back." No sense worrying too much about it, though--I can get another one sooner or later. The only thing that still drives me nuts is the amount of ******** work I put into Advance Wars DS and Contra 4--for ******** sake, I beat Very Hard mode on Contra 4, and now I have to go through all of that again! xp

The lockers in Longs are located in the breakroom, which isn't locked and basically anybody can go in--and because the lockers are old and falling-apart like the rest of the store, the b*****d was able to break into 'em pretty easily without removing anybody's locks.

Magical Lunatic

Roslyn Esmeralda Sade

I don't think we ever were about much of anything. The only difference now and then was that we were very very active about not being much of anything where now we aren't so active about it. 3nodding The shift from GD to Guilds hurt us.

Nerd

Ohmahgawd! First post was posted on my Birthday.... 5 years ago! O:
Mooo, I totally condone vigilante justice.
[********], man. Some jackoff broke into the lockers at work and stole my goddamn DS. The one time I don't put my stuff in the bookkeeping office because I have a short shift is when this happens. stressed

... because this was planned.
Celisasu
Roslyn Esmeralda Sade

I don't think we ever were about much of anything. The only difference now and then was that we were very very active about not being much of anything where now we aren't so active about it. 3nodding The shift from GD to Guilds hurt us.
They ruined the best parts of Gaia like that T___T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces