Welcome to Gaia! ::

_Z_Gouken
_Z_Gouken
Of yoouuu I wanna see what you look like now.
o_o

uhh.. how about you guess first and then Ill send in a bit. (lol. no hello how are you doing these last past years? whats going on, etc.. just.. pics!!!)

Akky! Hello imissu?

Whatchu been up to? Got anyone special in you life? Accomplish anythingsuper neato?

I'd guess you look about the same, which is a good thing.
Nuh. I don't look the same. i look like i have piercings all over. etc..

kidding.

>.< mrowr.
Yo, what's up all? Just stopping by to say hi.
Yo, I'm up. Just saying hi cuz you stopped by.
Anonymooo
"Characters with powerful legs tend to be the best characters in the game." xd

"...Sodom, a robot freak..."

"...and Dhalsim, who looks nothing like his movie counterpart."
I got about halfway through and was like "RAAGGHHH me smash puny idiotic reviewerzorzzzzzzzzzzblargl. And then I skipped forward until it was over, none too soon.. :/
The terrible crossover generator just suggested that I combine the Diary of Anne Frank and Halflife.
Shokushu
The terrible crossover generator just suggested that I combine the Diary of Anne Frank and Halflife.
"Hide, Anne, the Combine are coming!" xd
Gaia Announcements
$25 Gaia Cash cards are now in the checkout lanes of Wal-Mart stores nationwide. If there's not a Wal-Mart nearby, we've also stocked the shelves of a bunch of other stores: Best Buy, Rite Aid, CVS, Staples, Blockbuster, 7-Eleven and Target.
Poor Se-vens, especially since Longs will be CVS soon. xd
Anonymooo
Shokushu
"Hide, Anne, the Combine are coming!" xd
We don't go to Auschwitz-holm?
Anonymooo
Gaia Announcements
$25 Gaia Cash cards are now in the checkout lanes of Wal-Mart stores nationwide. If there's not a Wal-Mart nearby, we've also stocked the shelves of a bunch of other stores: Best Buy, Rite Aid, CVS, Staples, Blockbuster, 7-Eleven and Target.
Poor Se-vens, especially since Longs will be CVS soon. xd

Poor me? Losing the three people that actually buy them at my store isn't exactly going to effect Target's bottom line.
Se-vens
Poor me? Losing the three people that actually buy them at my store isn't exactly going to effect Target's bottom line.
No no--"poor you" as in "now you can't say 'I don't want to go to my work' when Little Sister wants a Gaia Cash card." xd

Codger

It won't matter, it's not like he gets a discount on those.

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Actually my dearest Miggerz- if he works at Target he should get a WHOLE DOLLAR off!(or more) >.>;;; I mainly know this because Chris use to get a discount on them when he worked at Target.
My mother once bought a nice piece of tabletop furniture for a dollar there because they had run out and it was the one that had been on display.
10% is not a discount in the state of California. It's "let's knock off the sales tax for you." xd
User Image
There's the complete cast for Street Fighter IV's home version (so far). While I'm sad that there's nobody from Street Fighter III, I can deal with it. crying

Codger

Well, I just thought of the gaia cash card like a gift card with a set dollar amount, so I didn't think you would get a discount on it. I work in the cafe at the aquarium now....*cough cough*

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
... a dollar is a dollar man, and that is one more dollar into my gas tank. =(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items