Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Codger

I used to jump off my friend's roof to scare people that came to his house for candy.

Magical Lunatic

I never really was a Halloween person. I think the last time I did anything Halloween related I was either eight or nine.

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I have not been trick or treating since the seventh grade- but suddenly now I am going with a few other people. This should be rather interesting... I wonder if I will get candy or a beer seeing as I live in a collage town. Only time will tell-
It can be both! I was planning on going trick or treating with friends after class today and the head to the bar afterwards but I don't have any money so that's out. confused

Also...what's with the text entry spam thing now required?
I have learned today that most of my co-workers at my new job are functionally retarded. The staff meeting consisted of everybody stating the obvious for three hours. Just a note: I arrived to work at 11pm, and worked graveyard through the night. I left the resort at 11am. I'd better be getting some goddamn overtime for this.

Codger

Anonymooo
I have learned today that most of my co-workers at my new job are functionally retarded. The staff meeting consisted of everybody stating the obvious for three hours. Just a note: I arrived to work at 11pm, and worked graveyard through the night. I left the resort at 11am. I'd better be getting some goddamn overtime for this.
No no, just a sleepless night, and finding out that you wasted half the day for nothing.
Mad Migy 9
No no, just a sleepless night, and finding out that you wasted half the day for nothing.
Oh yes, I know and absolutely love the feeling. xp

In other news, Eyeshield 21 was always a contender for one of the best sports manga. With the end of this storyarc, in my opinion, it finally earns that status--and not through the unusually cruel cliffhangers the authors are so fond of.

Codger

But where do you go from there?
Halloween is my favourite holiday eveeeer.
User Image
It's times like these that I'm glad Hellsing is in black-and-white. xd

I like getting to relax on Halloween--the old way used to be running around and making sure that an itinerary of must-do things got taken care of. Next year I'll go back to that, but this year is a nice reprieve. 3nodding

Magical Lunatic

Anonymooo
For reference, that's what 99.999999999% of staff meetings consist of. And here everyone thinks that Dilbert is fiction.
Celisasu
For reference, that's what 99.999999999% of staff meetings consist of. And here everyone thinks that Dilbert is fiction.
My problem is that at most store meetings I've been to, people have actually, y'know, contributed to discussion. They've brought up points that people will go over and clarify and a good number of the people attending the meeting are actually trying to think of ways to improve productivity, etc. etc.

I never thought I'd attend something quite like that, honestly, especially since this is more a "career"-type workplace and less a "job"-type, if you know what I mean. Maybe that's what it is. xd

And after finishing all of Hellsing, I have to say that it was pretty good. It did drag on a bit for the final volume and a half and some of the plot twists were a bit too much (I now actually have to read Hellsing: The Dawn), but it was an entertaining, gory ride. Next up: read all of TRIGUN and Eat-Man.
Moriquendi
Halloween is my favourite holiday eveeeer.
Really? Besides christmas it's probably my worst, then again. To each is own...Or something.

Magical Lunatic

Moo>Ah. Personally I have yet to see a meeting accomplish anything that matters.
Anonymooo
Celisasu
My problem is that at most store meetings I've been to, people have actually, y'know, contributed to discussion. They've brought up points that people will go over and clarify and a good number of the people attending the meeting are actually trying to think of ways to improve productivity, etc. etc.

I never thought I'd attend something quite like that, honestly, especially since this is more a "career"-type workplace and less a "job"-type, if you know what I mean. Maybe that's what it is. xd

I think you're just imagining it that way, because I've heard you complain about just about every store meeting you've gone to since I've known you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff