This poll closed on October 10, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
akemi_anna

"Oh, Tamaki is the club President, he's the blue eyes blonde talking to Tsukiri over there." Strawberry replied, pointing to the prince.

Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri

"It was my pleasure Princess." Tamaki smiled, standing and bowing to Tsukiri. "I eagerly await your return." He added, walking her out.

Curvaceous Panda

Green eyes blinked as Strawberry took a deep breath and forced the urge to shove the girl away back down. "I'll keep that in mind." Strawberry laughed before standing and helping Panda up.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Clockwork Royale
Strawberry Pandalaura
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri

"But I'm sure you would miss them terribly if your wish were granted." Tamaki said with a laugh.

Clockwork Royale

Strawberry blushed and focused once more on the Englishman as Joel worked on her hip measurements. "I apologize if this is rude, but, are you gay?" Strawberry asked the pinkette curiously, and somewhat hopefully.

Joel's lips curled upward in amusement, and he put his hand on his hip. " Are socks matched with sandals the most tacky fashion faux pas that exists? Hun, of COURSE I'm gay-- no straight man dresses himself this well. " The pinkette glanced back over his shoulder to look at the Englishman. " What, you didn't tell her about US, Yan-Yan? "

Sipping his tea, Yanagi adverted his gaze, scowling and blushing faintly. " Unlike you, Joel, I don't go spreading personal buisness-- regardless of weither it be about myself or others --everywhere. "

Joel chuckled, wearing a coy grin as he punched a few more numbers into his phone for reference purposes. " He * really * didn't tell you! Oh my word. WELL, I'll just have to remedy that. Hehe, believe it or not, Strawberry, Yan-Yan and I used to date. " He winked up at the girl.

Yanagi Foster calmly set his cup of tea down, picked up the nearest couch cushion, and chucked it at the fashionista as hard as he could. The pinkette yelped, ducked, and the padding hit the wall harmlessly.

" You're so * cruel! * "
" And you're a bloody idiot. "

Strawberry, feeling immensely more comfortable at the news relaxed visibly under the boys ministrations.
The blonde watched the two and couldn't help the giggles that escaped her. It felt good to actually laugh about something and soon Strawberry was clutching her side from laughing so hard.

"You two are like an old married couple." She breathed, wiping tears from her eyes.

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Clockwork Royale

((I freaking love Joel xD ))

Strawberry Pandalaura

Panda smiled standing up. Don't worry, I won't let you forget

Kawaii Vampire

16,165 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Team Edward 100
  • Waffles! 25
Curvaceous Panda
akemi_anna

"Oooh! Oki doki! *o*" She says with a big smile in her face, her brighting eyes show her enthusiasm "Is all up to you, if you want to wear it now, it would be awesome! *o*

A soft blush came to the girls cheeks. She wasn't expecting her say now. Ok, I'll be right back. Panda disappeared into the dressing room slowly emerging a few minutes later.

She stares at her, her eyes were shining like never. She exclams "You look absolutly cute! Kawaiiii~" She says very happy "But if you feel uncorfortable you can wear your usually clothes... But I insist, you look soo beautiful!! >w<"

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
akemi_anna

She stares at her, her eyes were shining like never. She exclams "You look absolutly cute! Kawaiiii~" She says very happy "But if you feel uncorfortable you can wear your usually clothes... But I insist, you look soo beautiful!! >w<"

Panda smiled and tucked a piece of hair back. If you say so, I think I'll wear it today. Just for you.

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Clockwork Royale
Strawberry Pandalaura
Lone_BatWolf_Tsukuri

"But I'm sure you would miss them terribly if your wish were granted." Tamaki said with a laugh.

Clockwork Royale

Strawberry blushed and focused once more on the Englishman as Joel worked on her hip measurements. "I apologize if this is rude, but, are you gay?" Strawberry asked the pinkette curiously, and somewhat hopefully.

Joel's lips curled upward in amusement, and he put his hand on his hip. " Are socks matched with sandals the most tacky fashion faux pas that exists? Hun, of COURSE I'm gay-- no straight man dresses himself this well. " The pinkette glanced back over his shoulder to look at the Englishman. " What, you didn't tell her about US, Yan-Yan? "

Sipping his tea, Yanagi adverted his gaze, scowling and blushing faintly. " Unlike you, Joel, I don't go spreading personal buisness-- regardless of weither it be about myself or others --everywhere. "

Joel chuckled, wearing a coy grin as he punched a few more numbers into his phone for reference purposes. " He * really * didn't tell you! Oh my word. WELL, I'll just have to remedy that. Hehe, believe it or not, Strawberry, Yan-Yan and I used to date. " He winked up at the girl.

Yanagi Foster calmly set his cup of tea down, picked up the nearest couch cushion, and chucked it at the fashionista as hard as he could. The pinkette yelped, ducked, and the padding hit the wall harmlessly.

" You're so * cruel! * "
" And you're a bloody idiot. "

Strawberry, feeling immensely more comfortable at the news relaxed visibly under the boys ministrations.
The blonde watched the two and couldn't help the giggles that escaped her. It felt good to actually laugh about something and soon Strawberry was clutching her side from laughing so hard.

"You two are like an old married couple." She breathed, wiping tears from her eyes.

Yanagi couldn't resist a small smile. At least his embarrassment had managed to have a positive effect on his dear friend. Joel finished up, rising to his feet and punching the last few numbers up.

" Yeah, well, we've known each other long enough to be a married couple, anyhow. Oh, and for the record, I'm NOT gay...I'm bisexual. " The Englishman shrugged casually, as if it wasn't really a big deal.

" Yan-yan and I were born the same year, and because his Mother and my Mother work so closely together, we were around each other ALL the time. " Joel informed the blonde. He glanced back slyly to the Brit. " And don't listen to him, dear. He's in denial. "

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Shiny came skipping into the Club with her usual sparkly cheerfulness and bright smile, waving enthusiastically to those who were in - regardless of whether she'd actually met them yet or not.

"Good afternoon! Hello, my fellow students!"

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mistress Shiny
Shiny came skipping into the Club with her usual sparkly cheerfulness and bright smile, waving enthusiastically to those who were in - regardless of whether she'd actually met them yet or not.

Good morning Miss Shiny! How are you?

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Curvaceous Panda
Clockwork Royale

((I freaking love Joel xD ))

Strawberry Pandalaura

Panda smiled standing up. Don't worry, I won't let you forget

(( He flames SO HARD. XD Oh my word. ))

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Clockwork Royale

(( He flames SO HARD. XD Oh my word. ))

((I think its funny xD ))

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
From the other door -- the back one that led to the back stairs outside -- came the Shadow King. While he wasn't wearing the dark, cranky aura at the moment, he was neck-deep in plotting, given that he was managing to read through his notebook and take the stairs at the same time.

"Hello, everyone," he said absently, sliding into the chair at his "desk".

(( OOC: Here for probably the next 45 minutes to an hour and a half, but working on thread graphics, so I'll be slow. ))

Devoted Knight

7,600 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Tsukuri returns. Walking over to a couch she plops down and pulls out her laptop and starts typing.
"i'm back. Decided not to do half of what I needed...also sorry if I somewhat ignore you...I'm working on fan fic." She said not to anyone in particular.

(Deviantart is slow today will upload later...and decided not to go to the store...IDK what I needed anyway...also really am working on fan fic soo sorry if im slow to reply)

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Curvaceous Panda
Mistress Shiny

Good morning Miss Shiny! How are you?
Shadow Lord Kyouya

"Hello, Kyouya!" She leaned over his chair from behind to give him a hug, having watched a very great many young adult movies last night that taught her hugging was something Lovely Young Girls did all the time.

Panda's reply however had her stopping abruptly mid-stride, halfway on her path to giving the girl a hug as well, brow creasing in mild confusion. "Oh, is it morning still? But the sun rose hours ago..."

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Clockwork Royale

((Gah! Finally, people would not stop.calling me while I was replying to you.))

Strawberry sighed. So much for feeling comfortable around both of them.

"Well, if it means anything, I think you two make an adorable couple." The blonde teased, fixing her tie after messing it up from her laughing fit.

"So, you never texted, you still up for those lessons?" Strawberry asked the Brit curiously.

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mistress Shiny

"Hello, Kyouya!" She leaned over his chair from behind to give him a hug, having watched a very great many young adult movies last night that taught her hugging was something Lovely Young Girls did all the time.

Panda's reply however had her stopping abruptly mid-stride, halfway on her path to giving the girl a hug as well, brow creasing in mild confusion. "Oh, is it morning still? But the sun rose hours ago..."

It was a good thing she'd immediately released him, because Kyouya froze, fingers halfway through turning a page. "Hello, Miss Shiny," he said lightly, his carefully-controlled mild tone belying his discomfort at physical contact. "And how have you been today?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff