Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Pawn

Magnificent Moonbeam
yikes.

indeed

so hopefully I can tone it down. If need be, I suppose I could add more vinegar and water to it

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
XonyMudd
Magnificent Moonbeam
yikes.

indeed

so hopefully I can tone it down. If need be, I suppose I could add more vinegar and water to it
That's fine. Lately I've been episode binging on Steven Universe stuff.

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
XonyMudd
Magnificent Moonbeam
yikes.

indeed

Or put some on the side and try mixing in sugar. Vinegar will just give you more bite than heat though.

-----
Magnificent Moonbeam
-SNIPPED- Lately I've been episode binging on Steven Universe stuff.

Hydro has been influencing us. I've been meaning to see if I can actually watch the episodes in proper order on OnDemand/Netflix/or-the-like. It's not what I usually watch, but better than some of the other cartoon options out there.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Sailor Seren
XonyMudd
Magnificent Moonbeam
yikes.

indeed

Or put some on the side and try mixing in sugar. Vinegar will just give you more bite than heat though.

-----
Magnificent Moonbeam

Hydro has been influencing us. I've been meaning to see if I can actually watch the episodes in proper order on OnDemand/Netflix/or-the-like. It's not what I usually watch, but better than some of the other cartoon options out there.
I guess her influencing made me make a gemsona with this avi: Angelite.

Invisible Pawn

Magnificent Moonbeam
XonyMudd
Magnificent Moonbeam
yikes.

indeed

That's fine. Lately I've been episode binging on Steven Universe stuff.

*o* now that's my jam!

SU FTW baby!

That's like currently my new fave show!

Sailor Seren
XonyMudd
Magnificent Moonbeam
yikes.

indeed

-----
Magnificent Moonbeam

hm...alright, I suppose a little bit of sugar wouldn't help. Likely there's tons of sugar or artificial sweetner in name brand hotsauces anyway, especially if they're made with tomatoes it seems. I've tried a hotsauce recipe using peppers and tomatoes buuuuuut, it just didn't taste right

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
XonyMudd

*o* now that's my jam!

SU FTW baby!

XD I see. I feel like I kinda made my avi look like as if she'd be in the SU world called Angelite with a gem on her neck, and summoning a weapon when she sings. I guess..

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
*shakes you*

*is shaken, not stirred*

@o@

I'll reply when I can, hopefully I can get something in today. I prolly gotta cook. I also gotta get packing for my camping trip this weekend. We'll be leaving out Friday afternoon, so that morning will be last minute preparations and shopping.

Oh I'm so nervous *bites bottom lip nervously*

Magnificent Moonbeam
Leeks are a little strong, not as strong as green onions though.

That's good then, I suppose I might have to try some sometime...or not xD a little strong might be very strong to me xD some mild hot sauces are too hot for me and I'm even less tolerant to pain than most people...but I won't know unless I try it xD

Sailor Seren
XonyMudd
-SNIPPED STUFF-

I know that feeling. I think I bought 4 yards black fabric recently. Part, or all will be going to make my tailcoat for Tuxedo Mask. Hopefully I can finish it in time. I won't be able to make the top hat most likely. -MORE SNIPPED STUFF-

IIRC - Not all his appearances had him with his hat. He loses it in a handful of episodes anyway while battling. Would cite episodes, but I'm not able to concentrate long enough to go digging for the episode numbers. sweatdrop

True, very true. Only reason I sort of want it is so I don't have to use a wig...I wonder where my all purpose black wig is anyway. Basically I could use the hat as a way to hid my hair xD

or maybe talk my mum into getting me a haircut but I don't wanna cut my hair :<
y r u nervious?

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
y r u nervious?

I never really went camping before and I don't know if I'll be sleeping in a tent or cabin

Magnificent Moonbeam
XonyMudd

*o* now that's my jam!

SU FTW baby!

XD I see. I feel like I kinda made my avi look like as if she'd be in the SU world called Angelite with a gem on her neck, and summoning a weapon when she sings. I guess..

oooooooo, I can see that, and that would be a cool gem too!

maybe I should dress up my avi to be an original gem x3

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
y r u nervious?

I never really went camping before and I don't know if I'll be sleeping in a tent or cabin

Magnificent Moonbeam
XonyMudd

*o* now that's my jam!

SU FTW baby!

oooooooo, I can see that, and that would be a cool gem too!

maybe I should dress up my avi to be an original gem x3
oh dont be nervious, but a tent gives you more of a feel for camping then a cabin will.

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
oh dont be nervious, but a tent gives you more of a feel for camping then a cabin will.

well I don't exactly get to pick. It's whatever they provide for us. They only got 10 tents. Me and my friend Randy are going for free because someone else is sponsoring us, so we get whatever we get.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon

well I don't exactly get to pick. It's whatever they provide for us. They only got 10 tents. Me and my friend Randy are going for free because someone else is sponsoring us, so we get whatever we get.
ah ic

Btw I have my After Labor Day Avi all ready to wear lol.

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon

ah ic

yah. I gotta get some flip flops and toiletries for the trip

oh sweet! I can hardly wait to see it x3

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon

ah ic

ive had it ready to wear for months lol

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon

ah ic

You're always very well prepared with your avis, aren't you?

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon

ah ic

You're always very well prepared with your avis, aren't you?
yes yes I am lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces