Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Notorious Sailor Uranus
Well I'm officially bored, my only RP that I was in closed down today...
y did it close?

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
XonyMudd
No worries, I can recommend a good ninja instructor, so long as you don't have any pet allergies xD

wow, is it that hard for you? *pats* well if you don't like working with numbers you could just get a scrap paper and measure by making marks on it. My big problem is I can't draw or cut straight lines. Heck, I even have problems with a straight line using a ruler xD and I can hardly sew straight either xD I always need more excess cause otherwise I'd screw up

sure thing, I'll do that

I was watching it on the 3ds so its gonna be fun trying to find it on the puter

I'll have to eventually so I can reference and review for myself, cause I'm forgetful and likely I'll forget before I start working on the pattern

Keep me away from mold and dust and ya got yourself a deal.

Kind of but I live with it. I've been told that it's a math block and work around any problems I have. The marking part confuses me but I'll see.

Sweet! Send me the link when ya find it. You can look up videos on 3Ds?!

I'm kind of lazy when it comes to buying actual fabric (it gets expensive as hell if I buy too much) so I have leftover fabric from old t-shirts and pajama pants that I have. Ditto, I have an old computer cover that I wanted to work on for my sewing machine and it's still there waiting on me. I made a cute cupcake pin cushion so it's a start.

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
Elementis_Dragon
y did it close?

The owner was "due to events happening in RL" so he just closed it, I have no clue other then that. I've been doing 3 other RPs (same version and another remake of the first RP) with him for a few months. I'm hoping that he makes another one in the future.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Notorious Sailor Uranus
Elementis_Dragon
y did it close?

The owner was "due to events happening in RL" so he just closed it, I have no clue other then that. I've been doing 3 other RPs (same version and another remake of the first RP) with him for a few months. I'm hoping that he makes another one in the future.
ic im sorry hun.

Invisible Pawn

Magnificent Moonbeam
XonyMudd
Magnificent Moonbeam
XonyMudd

I'm okay, but boy am I exhausted

how about you?
I see. I just got back from making a salad with celery, leeks, and sunflower seeds

oooo that's an interesting salad combo x3
Yeah, it was actually quite good. The leek seems to help. I think I might become quite addicted to them as bad as Miku from Vocaloid.

I've never had leeks before. How do they taste? I know I hate celery though. Not even hot sauce could make it palatable for me xD

Invisible Pawn

Notorious Sailor Uranus

Keep me away from mold and dust and ya got yourself a deal.

Kind of but I live with it. I've been told that it's a math block and work around any problems I have. The marking part confuses me but I'll see.

Sweet! Send me the link when ya find it. You can look up videos on 3Ds?!

I'm kind of lazy when it comes to buying actual fabric (it gets expensive as hell if I buy too much) so I have leftover fabric from old t-shirts and pajama pants that I have. Ditto, I have an old computer cover that I wanted to work on for my sewing machine and it's still there waiting on me. I made a cute cupcake pin cushion so it's a start.

Can do!

Oh wow, that's pretty rough. Just goes to show, math really is evil.

Sure thing. Well, sort of. I've got youtube on it so I just look up vids that way.

I know that feeling. I think I bought 4 yards black fabric recently. Part, or all will be going to make my tailcoat for Tuxedo Mask. Hopefully I can finish it in time. I won't be able to make the top hat most likely.

Upcycling is the way to go x3 ooooooo, a cupcake pin cushion, that's gotta be adorbs!

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Wow, I defeated a Somber Kokeshi and got a Brilliant Tanuki out of it lol.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
*shakes you*

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
XonyMudd
Magnificent Moonbeam
XonyMudd
Magnificent Moonbeam
XonyMudd

I'm okay, but boy am I exhausted

how about you?
I see. I just got back from making a salad with celery, leeks, and sunflower seeds

oooo that's an interesting salad combo x3
Yeah, it was actually quite good. The leek seems to help. I think I might become quite addicted to them as bad as Miku from Vocaloid.

I've never had leeks before. How do they taste? I know I hate celery though. Not even hot sauce could make it palatable for me xD
Leeks are a little strong, not as strong as green onions though.

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
XonyMudd
-SNIPPED STUFF-

I know that feeling. I think I bought 4 yards black fabric recently. Part, or all will be going to make my tailcoat for Tuxedo Mask. Hopefully I can finish it in time. I won't be able to make the top hat most likely. -MORE SNIPPED STUFF-

IIRC - Not all his appearances had him with his hat. He loses it in a handful of episodes anyway while battling. Would cite episodes, but I'm not able to concentrate long enough to go digging for the episode numbers. sweatdrop

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
*shakes you*

*is shaken, not stirred*

@o@

I'll reply when I can, hopefully I can get something in today. I prolly gotta cook. I also gotta get packing for my camping trip this weekend. We'll be leaving out Friday afternoon, so that morning will be last minute preparations and shopping.

Oh I'm so nervous *bites bottom lip nervously*

Magnificent Moonbeam

That's good then, I suppose I might have to try some sometime...or not xD a little strong might be very strong to me xD some mild hot sauces are too hot for me and I'm even less tolerant to pain than most people...but I won't know unless I try it xD

Sailor Seren
XonyMudd
-SNIPPED STUFF-

I know that feeling. I think I bought 4 yards black fabric recently. Part, or all will be going to make my tailcoat for Tuxedo Mask. Hopefully I can finish it in time. I won't be able to make the top hat most likely. -MORE SNIPPED STUFF-

IIRC - Not all his appearances had him with his hat. He loses it in a handful of episodes anyway while battling. Would cite episodes, but I'm not able to concentrate long enough to go digging for the episode numbers. sweatdrop

True, very true. Only reason I sort of want it is so I don't have to use a wig...I wonder where my all purpose black wig is anyway. Basically I could use the hat as a way to hid my hair xD

or maybe talk my mum into getting me a haircut but I don't wanna cut my hair :<

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
*shakes you*

*is shaken, not stirred*

@o@

I'll reply when I can, hopefully I can get something in today. I prolly gotta cook. I also gotta get packing for my camping trip this weekend. We'll be leaving out Friday afternoon, so that morning will be last minute preparations and shopping.

Oh I'm so nervous *bites bottom lip nervously*

Magnificent Moonbeam

That's good then, I suppose I might have to try some sometime...or not xD a little strong might be very strong to me xD some mild hot sauces are too hot for me and I'm even less tolerant to pain than most people...but I won't know unless I try it xD

Sailor Seren
XonyMudd
-SNIPPED STUFF-

True, very true. Only reason I sort of want it is so I don't have to use a wig...I wonder where my all purpose black wig is anyway. Basically I could use the hat as a way to hid my hair xD

or maybe talk my mum into getting me a haircut but I don't wanna cut my hair :<
I see. I think the same about certain spicy foods...

Invisible Pawn

Magnificent Moonbeam

speaking of spicy foods, I made some simple hotsauce today and...well I doubled the recipe but it came out very spicy ^^;;;; I had a hard time getting the powdered ingredients in the bottle, but it still came out very, very hot. I added some lemon juice to it to hopefully mellow it down, but I haven't tasted it since I added it in.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
XonyMudd
Magnificent Moonbeam

speaking of spicy foods, I made some simple hotsauce today and...well I doubled the recipe but it came out very spicy ^^;;;; I had a hard time getting the powdered ingredients in the bottle, but it still came out very, very hot. I added some lemon juice to it to hopefully mellow it down, but I haven't tasted it since I added it in.
yikes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces