Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
I am so annoyed and pissed off right now. I am seriously going to need a distraction tonight or else heads will start rolling.

o.o

*steps back cautiously*

*looks for a tree to hide behind and hides*

*peers out from tree*

Wha-what's wrong?
I am mad, annoyed, and now frustrated with not just myself but with life in general, I am ready to give up ive had it, im too stupid to function in the real world

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
I am so annoyed and pissed off right now. I am seriously going to need a distraction tonight or else heads will start rolling.

o.o

*steps back cautiously*

*peers out from tree*

Wha-what's wrong?
I am mad, annoyed, and now frustrated with not just myself but with life in general, I am ready to give up ive had it, im too stupid to function in the real world

Eh?!!! Oh man, you are really having it rough!

If you feel comfortable, you can shoot me a PM explaining why you feel so @*^*%*$&$OO$&$$&^*%##@@U*O(&&$&$&%*(R&%&$&(R&*$#( today. I'd really wanna know more, but I don't wanna pry either and upset you further. And here I thought I was having a bad day (or at least weird day).

In the meanwhile, I'll see if I can't whip up a reply for our 1x1. Dunno how good it'll be cause I really feel out of it, like weird in my head like my head is filled with pillow stuffing or something.

I'm thinking that once they get out, Kiyoshi will stumble upon her necklace.

Edit: I mean Yuushi xD darn me for using the same pic for Kiyoshi who was inspired by Yuushi xD

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon

o.o

*steps back cautiously*

*peers out from tree*

Wha-what's wrong?

Eh?!!! Oh man, you are really having it rough!

If you feel comfortable, you can shoot me a PM explaining why you feel so @*^*%*$&$OO$&$$&^*%##@@U*O(&&$&$&%*(R&%&$&(R&*$#( today. I'd really wanna know more, but I don't wanna pry either and upset you further. And here I thought I was having a bad day (or at least weird day).

In the meanwhile, I'll see if I can't whip up a reply for our 1x1. Dunno how good it'll be cause I really feel out of it, like weird in my head like my head is filled with pillow stuffing or something.

I'm thinking that once they get out, Kiyoshi will stumble upon her necklace.

Edit: I mean Yuushi xD darn me for using the same pic for Kiyoshi who was inspired by Yuushi xD
I thought he already found the necklace?

I could care less about much of anything right now I'm too stupid.

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon

I think you're thinking of the key. Unless he did and I'm just silly and forgot, which is very likely xD

YOU ARE NOT STUPID!

YOU ARE NOT DUMB!

YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT!

YOU ARE KIND!

YOU ARE SWEET!

YOU ARE WONDERFUL!

YOU ARE A GOOD FRIEND!

YOU ARE AMAZING!

YOU ARE AWESOME!

YOU ARE LOVED!

VERY MUCH LOVED!

I don't know why you feel stupid, but if you did something stupid, get over it. Yes, easier said than done, I more than know about that. I'm good at holding grudges against myself.

Look, if you did something wrong that makes you feel stupid, even if its something you knew you should have known better, you can either wallow and dwell on it until you make yourself sick (been there, done that, and didn't even get a t-shirt for it!) or you can learn from it, and move on. You're only human after all, and we're always going to make mistakes. The best part about mistakes is that you can learn from it.

We learn more from our failures than our success.

brb

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon

I think you're thinking of the key. Unless he did and I'm just silly and forgot, which is very likely xD

YOU ARE NOT STUPID!

YOU ARE NOT DUMB!

YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT!

YOU ARE KIND!

YOU ARE SWEET!

YOU ARE WONDERFUL!

YOU ARE A GOOD FRIEND!

YOU ARE AMAZING!

YOU ARE AWESOME!

YOU ARE LOVED!

VERY MUCH LOVED!

I don't know why you feel stupid, but if you did something stupid, get over it. Yes, easier said than done, I more than know about that. I'm good at holding grudges against myself.

Look, if you did something wrong that makes you feel stupid, even if its something you knew you should have known better, you can either wallow and dwell on it until you make yourself sick (been there, done that, and didn't even get a t-shirt for it!) or you can learn from it, and move on. You're only human after all, and we're always going to make mistakes. The best part about mistakes is that you can learn from it.

We learn more from our failures than our success.

brb
oh yes ur right I forgot about the key

And I am stupid, me forgetting that is just proof of that.

Wistful Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam
OokamixHime
eek I can't believe it's september already!
emotion_facepalm
the year goes by fast

It makes me feel so unproductive sweatdrop

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon

I am? Well I guess in all probability, I'm bound to be right sometime.

NO YOU ARE NOT!

IF BEING FORGETFUL = STUPID THEN YOU ARE SAYING I AM BRAIN DEAD!!

Come on now, please, please, I'm beggin you Ellie, stop calling yourself something you're not.

I'm forgetful too. Very forgetful

So forgetful I have actually forgot at least once (possibly more times) what I was saying in the middle of saying it. Only reason I remember was cause I asked my friend what was I saying, and unfortunately I had forgotten he was forgetful too, so he told me he already forgot and this was IN THE MIDDLE OF A SENTENCE WITHOUT ANY PAUSE.

Like I was saying something and then mid sentence asked what I was saying.

It likely happened more times than that, but that one time was memorable because it was the first time I realized I forgot what I was saying mid sentence.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon

I am? Well I guess in all probability, I'm bound to be right sometime.

NO YOU ARE NOT!

IF BEING FORGETFUL = STUPID THEN YOU ARE SAYING I AM BRAIN DEAD!!

Come on now, please, please, I'm beggin you Ellie, stop calling yourself something you're not.

I'm forgetful too. Very forgetful

So forgetful I have actually forgot at least once (possibly more times) what I was saying in the middle of saying it. Only reason I remember was cause I asked my friend what was I saying, and unfortunately I had forgotten he was forgetful too, so he told me he already forgot and this was IN THE MIDDLE OF A SENTENCE WITHOUT ANY PAUSE.

Like I was saying something and then mid sentence asked what I was saying.

It likely happened more times than that, but that one time was memorable because it was the first time I realized I forgot what I was saying mid sentence.
*just sighs* I suck at life.

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon

*hugs*

and sorry for...the big letters in all caps

*pats*

most of us do, don't feel so bad

I'm 33, broke, jobless, and not much going for me, hardly any job experience, local I have a college degree, don't even have a driver's license :c

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon

*hugs*

*pats*

I'm 33, broke, jobless, and not much going for me, hardly any job experience, local I have a college degree, don't even have a driver's license :c
*sniffs*

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon

*hugs*

*pats*

*sniffs*

*pets*

there, there, its alright

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon

*hugs*

*pats*

*sniffs*

*pets*

there, there, its alright
perfect time for him to find the necklace, she wont leave him behind she'll stop at the entrance to the cave so he can take a moment to catch his breath and find the necklace.

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
perfect time for him to find the necklace, she wont leave him behind she'll stop at the entrance to the cave so he can take a moment to catch his breath and find the necklace.

exactly x3 oh man, he's certainly in for it now, isn't he?

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon

what do you mean?

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon

what do you mean?

well he didn't know what he got into freeing her, and once the people who put her there find out, he's gonna have a lot of trouble following them xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff