Welcome to Gaia! ::

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
So I checked my application status and it said that my application is awaiting review. How long does it exactly take for it to clear the awaiting review status? Or should I just reapply in the next 6 month cycle?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Astra Green
So I checked my application status and it said that my application is awaiting review. How long does it exactly take for it to clear the awaiting review status? Or should I just reapply in the next 6 month cycle?
There is no estimate for how long it'll take for you to hear back about your application. It isn't necessary to resubmit an application unless you're specifically informed to.
I've gotten denied two times for not being active within the past 30 days. My first reason I can understand why I was not accepted in the position.

So I guess I should ask: Is there a limit to how many times one can apply? I'm guessing not since I KNOW I've applied more than 2-3 times at least within the past year or two.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

ChiexSatonaka
I've gotten denied two times for not being active within the past 30 days. My first reason I can understand why I was not accepted in the position.

So I guess I should ask: Is there a limit to how many times one can apply? I'm guessing not since I KNOW I've applied more than 2-3 times at least within the past year or two.

No, there isn't (unless you are told otherwise, which I don't see this happen often unless you have some serious infractions). As long as you're willing to help and meet/exceed the pre-requisites, you can apply whenever the application is accessible for you. 3nodding

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
How do you know if you got denied? I checked my application and it told me I haven't reported enough people sweatdrop

Fluffy Trash

Astra Green
How do you know if you got denied? I checked my application and it told me I haven't reported enough people sweatdrop
If you sent in an application, you will be sent a PM whenever you're accepted or declined.

If it's passed 6 months, the page will show you the application form again, but the old application is still in, you just have to be patient and wait for the PM.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Zefius
Astra Green
If you sent in an application, you will be sent a PM whenever you're accepted or declined.

If it's passed 6 months, the page will show you the application form again, but the old application is still in, you just have to be patient and wait for the PM.

That's the thing though. It hasn't shown me the application. All it tells me is that I haven made the 100 reports that's needed to view the application.

Fluffy Trash

Astra Green
Zefius
Astra Green

That's the thing though. It hasn't shown me the application. All it tells me is that I haven made the 100 reports that's needed to view the application.
If it passed 6 months, it won't show you the old application and it'll appear as if you can do a new application, but the old application is still in and awaiting review.

As I said, just wait and be patient.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Zefius
Astra Green
Zefius
Astra Green

If it passed 6 months, it won't show you the old application and it'll appear as if you can do a new application, but the old application is still in and awaiting review.

As I said, just wait and be patient.

Well. I'm still going to do my civic duty and report people for breaking the TOS. Never hurts too much, right?

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Lostboi690
I know this is not the best place to say but I need technical support.... I put in a ticket for another account and now I can't get into that account.... Would someone be able to help?

Making a thread in QnA would be more helpful on that. This is just mod applicants, really. The mod team doesn't come in much, and (last I knew) they didn't really handle tickets, so even if they stopped in they wouldn't be of much direct assistance.

Your best bet might be to file a new ticket at this point, honestly. Not sure the email gaia tends to refer people to is really built for ticket issues. Ask in QnA. Might be someone can answer your question a bit better than I can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff