Welcome to Gaia! ::

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

I'm really hoping Houses will be smooth and lag-free. Then Towns 2 will become more interesting to me again. Until then, it's not really on my horizon.

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Sounds awesome! 3nodding

Sarcastic Bookworm

Noretaku
Sakuya Rain
emotion_8c So no new puzzles then? emo That's fine.

I'd completely forgotten about puzzles x.x because I gave up on playing most Gaia games x.x now I want more puzzles too. Nice avi by the way the hat is marvelous.
Puzzles and Blackjack are my favourites (but I don't want blackjack updated because we'll lose the neat little font colors and stuff) and thanks, I killed a mad hare for it. He didn't suffer for long. emotion_dowant

Fluffy Lover

Loving the transparency. Thank you.

I'm not excited over this pet mmo, but no matter. Just don't abandon it like most of your other games.

Not to be so negative, but don't we already have instant messaging? Does anyone really use it? Most people end up using the flash spaces.

I'm not a big fisher myself, but I am glad this is being updated. Once everything's freshened up, I might give it another go.

hempnode's Queen

Accursed Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sakuya Rain
Noretaku
Sakuya Rain
emotion_8c So no new puzzles then? emo That's fine.

I'd completely forgotten about puzzles x.x because I gave up on playing most Gaia games x.x now I want more puzzles too. Nice avi by the way the hat is marvelous.
Puzzles and Blackjack are my favourites (but I don't want blackjack updated because we'll lose the neat little font colors and stuff) and thanks, I killed a mad hare for it. He didn't suffer for long. emotion_dowant

...you...are...awesome. nuff said.
I was very excited about the Fishing Update! Wohooo!
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Lonely Wolf

11,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Yay Animals!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell us they wont be like our fish and die on us

crying I couldnt take that kind of treatment crying

Tipsy Torii

I really hope we get that avatar builder.

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
the avatar builder in exchange to tektek is good news. we questers are always out and about into changing our outfits in a daily basis. agoodwaytohoardsomeitemstoo

but i'm more excited about the real time chat. i've really missed meebo and its ways of eating my typed messages. RPers would be plotting more efficiently this way myopinion

Durem Dark Elf

The updates sound fantastic!
I'm really happy about your plan for the avatar builder since the recent TekTek incident.

It was interesting to see the results too!

Unholy Alchemist

Was really looking forward for fishing update

Merry GO

14,975 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Raine Kiyoshi
Horouka
I'm really not that excited about the new mmo stare in case you get it ready it would be nice if it didn't have that same problem that caused zOMG! to be shut down.

Wait. Zomg doesn't exist anymore? Since when? I've only been gone less than a damn year!

It was shut down last year. They discovered an error that couldn't be fixed and if it was ignored it would've compromised all our accounts.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
The outcome of this survey speaks for itself. People gave you a 5.36 out of 10 which is something you should definitely work on to improve it.

In a relationship with his right hand

Aged Accumulator

An avatar builder doesn't mean jack s**t if it doesn't come with a way to view poses by category (Pants, shoes, shirts, coats, etc.) and I'm not holding my breath on that.

Other than that I'm just kind of disappointed how low a lot of the stuff I'd like to see is ranked, but that's just personal gripes.

Winter Warrior

I love the approach of sharing the results with us. Thank you for that! It is interesting to see what my fellow Gaians think.

As for the av creator... I think that will be a big deal for a lot of people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff