Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Usagi Kouri

lolol I think the lag in the game is normal (get it anywhere when I tab hop). To explain it its like the data hasn't loaded yet so it has to keep up and get this lag effect and what not, happens every where.
No Problem, prob got info stuff because I can just sit and bulldozer threw it, it seems most cant quite well. Must have a high patience lvl or something I guess, because does this a lot not just this game other games as well.... i'll over lvl then can't finish the game.
Might have killed my 1 button thou its a bit unresponsive at times x-x.

yea, data has to load up, but whit gaia, there is always a lag extra. I just told myself that is because we are a lot of gaians playing at the sametime and the server is "small"

rofl

Super Pal

Wow, that's all the stuff I voted for. *starts contemplating if I'm the only one who took the survey*

Fluffy Seeker

45,950 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Phieth
Usagi Kouri

lolol I think the lag in the game is normal (get it anywhere when I tab hop). To explain it its like the data hasn't loaded yet so it has to keep up and get this lag effect and what not, happens every where.
No Problem, prob got info stuff because I can just sit and bulldozer threw it, it seems most cant quite well. Must have a high patience lvl or something I guess, because does this a lot not just this game other games as well.... i'll over lvl then can't finish the game.
--
^ to the post about stats
Reminds be of the 2k14 Halloween event when I had like 100 tabs open battling and stuff. You could totally tell when I was attempting to tab hop attack and health stats when way down over all had 6,255 heals and 317 attacks 50 kills, and 5 boss kills (sorta same w all events but yeah lol).

yea, data has to load up, but with gaia, there is always a lag extra. I just told myself that is because we are a lot of gaians playing at the same time and the server is "small"

rofl

Oh it doesn't lag that much, at least mine doesn't. It just has to 'catch up' which in turn is a weird type of lag.
The 'lag' is worse on the spinning ones which is the Right Arm and the Torso.

Lonely Kitten

Envoy of Void
Make the mobile app more... sleek and less glitchy/difficult.
The forums are the only interesting place in my eyes and thus catering to mobile communication would help people stay more active.

THISSSSSSSSSSSS

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i'm looking forward to the avatar builder and fishing updates~

#1 thing i'd like though = please fix new inventory arranger so it's possible to use without pulling out my hair in frustration emotion_8c

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Thank you for actually sharing the results of the survey biggrin I think that's very good of y'all

Naughty Demigod

38,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Pugnacious Banana
i'm looking forward to the avatar builder and fishing updates~

#1 thing i'd like though = please fix new inventory arranger so it's possible to use without pulling out my hair in frustration emotion_8c

ℓiℓა აαץა

+1 I get things arranged and then things at the beginning of pages move around when new things are added to the page before them. I gave up on being too neat with my arranging because of this. and it drives me nuts because I like having things in a specific order and to have it constantly get mixed up is frustrating.

_

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Usagi Kouri
Phieth
Usagi Kouri

--
^ to the post about stats
Reminds be of the 2k14 Halloween event when I had like 100 tabs open battling and stuff. You could totally tell when I was attempting to tab hop attack and health stats when way down over all had 6,255 heals and 317 attacks 50 kills, and 5 boss kills (sorta same w all events but yeah lol).

yea, data has to load up, but with gaia, there is always a lag extra. I just told myself that is because we are a lot of gaians playing at the same time and the server is "small"

rofl

Oh it doesn't lag that much, at least mine doesn't. It just has to 'catch up' which in turn is a weird type of lag.
The 'lag' is worse on the spinning ones which is the Right Arm and the Torso.

XD problalby the lags is little worse in old computers xp well but that didn't stopped us to play smile

Naughty Demigod

38,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
KillerCaitie
Clawed Darkness
KillerCaitie
We seriously need a builder, & a way to see every pose of our items.

I was using TekTek as a doll maker before I ever knew what Gaia was, I feel lost without a builder. D:
tekton shouldve pattended his avi builder xD he couldve made a fortune off gaia if they tried shutting him down ( i mean since they plan on using his idea now) he'd have had a chance at legal claim to fame ya know?

I found the whole ordeal to be silly, Gaia has ads for other virtual worlds as well...

ℓiℓა აαץა

that is not even remotely the same thing.Put as simply as I can: having ads for another site on your site full of your own things is not the same as having ads for your other site on a fan site for a site similar to the one your ad is for. Additionally, last I checked, the sites gaia advertises for are not its direct competitors.

_

Naughty Otaku

23,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
Envoy of Void
Make the mobile app more... sleek and less glitchy/difficult.
The forums are the only interesting place in my eyes and thus catering to mobile communication would help people stay more active.

Kawaii Shapeshifter

I'm happy to see gold gens are the least popular cash shop item 3nodding

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Paka Ruri Kaila
phoebe-chan
Paka Ruri Kaila
i still dont get why we need a PET battle system instead of a new mmorpg
i dont come here to play pokemon

i have like 5 systems for that

I also call it right now that everything will be cash based...

It took years to make Zomg and it never made half the goals Gaia set for it even back when it first came out. Plus over the years less and less people would play it.

And the coding was so old that no one who worked for Gaia knows the coding for Zomg. Which means they'd have to start from scratch. Which means that if the MMO were to be any good it would take time and money for it to be made. Something Gaia wouldn't want to if it's not a sure fire thing that they'd get back the money they put into the MMO.

um.. i know all of that
and it have nothing to do with what i said
im against a pet battle system, they already have mogas, and playing pokemon on gaia just seems stupid

I was explaining why Gaia won't make a new MMO.

I didn't even think Monster Galaxy was still around. sweatdrop And you do have to remember Pokemon is popular. So it would make sense that Gaia do something like Pokemon.

And people did ask for a pet battle system back when the Fluff event was going on. Honestly I thought they had dropped the pet system a while ago. I mean it's been like what nearly 2 years since we had the fluff event. Which was meant to test the pet system and then the guy who was working on the pet system left. A lot of people wanted the pet system. (Not myself mind you) And if there's going to be a pet battle system that means that there has to be a pet system to go with it. So that could be why people voted for it.

Shy Hunter

Eben noch lachst du mich an
Strahlst noch wie das hellste Licht
Plötzlich Dunkelheit und Kälte
Der Schmerz zerfrisst mich innerlich...

Yay for the fishing-part ♥

In der kalten Asche suche ich nach Deinen Spuren
Habe Dich verloren!

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Really glad to see that other Gaians are not happy with the GG economy. 3nodding

fraKUS89's Husbando

Man-Lover

10,000 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Friendly 100
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ
Coool Game! Pet... WHYYY?
If I want to play with pets i'll go make an account at NeoPets.
Good Job on the survey everything sounds lovely.
The Game sounds lazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces