Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you try everything posted above? yes
What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.)
In gaia towns once I get to a lot the little tool choser... well it dosn't have my bug catching net or my shovel so I can't catch bugs
What browser are you using? Internet explorer
What Operating System are you using? (Windows XP, Windows 98, etc.)
Windows XP

Do you have a Firewall/security system? (If so please list any and all!)
norton anti-virus
How long has this been going on?
just started today
Has Towns ever worked properly before now?
oh yes
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it?
all the time
Will Towns work properly with a different computer?
I have no way of finding out
Anything else we should be aware of?
not to my knowledge

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageIt appears many people are having issues on the nets and shovel not loading. I must run right now but when I get back in 2h I will look into it 3nodding
User Image

User Image Boxed Lunch User Image
~GAIA Towns Helper~
~GGD Helper~
Milly Endoh
Did you try everything posted above?
Yes. My resolution is at max, I cleared the cache, used F11, and reset the computer
What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.)
I have a bug net in my inventory.
Before, I could see the yellow tab that goes at the right of the icon on the lower left screen and use my bug net and catch bugs.
Now, the yellow tab that is supposed to be at the right of the icon at the lower right is gone.
What browser are you using?
Internet Explorer
What Operating System are you using? (Windows XP, Windows 98, etc.)
Windows XP
Do you have a Firewall/security system? (If so please list any and all!)
Windows Firewall
How long has this been going on?
For four hours
Has Towns ever worked properly before now?
Yes
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it?
All the time now.
Will Towns work properly with a different computer?
There's no way for me to check this.
Anything else we should be aware of?
None
ya ok I'm not the only one
When I'm in towns I no longer have my net and shovel. The tabs no longer appear where you select to sit. They seem to have dissapeared. I have seen some posts about it and some people have their shovels/nets and some don't. My shovel and net are still in my inventory, but I can't use them in towns. If you could look into this it would be greatly appreciated. eek
Currently the net is not appearing in the towns.
What about the "Alpha" Testers Issue?
im having issues trying to deposit trash... every time i click on the bins i end up getting stuck. and ive tried all the ways i could think of that might fix that minor problem. apparently its happening to several people
It says that the Net/Shovel problem has been resolved.... well.. it hasn't... or atleast for me...

help?

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Lavabird
It says that the Net/Shovel problem has been resolved.... well.. it hasn't... or atleast for me...

help?
User ImageThat was edited but not by me. Maybe one of the devis/admin fixed it just now. I sujest clearing your cache. For information on how to do this click here
User Image

~GAIA Towns Helper~
~GGD Helper~
Boxed Lunch
Lavabird

help?
User ImageThat was edited but not by me. Maybe one of the devis/admin fixed it just now. I sujest clearing your cache. For information on how to do this click here
User Image

~GAIA Towns Helper~
~GGD Helper~

yay!

Btw Boxed Lunch is Love heart heart

JOKER: EDIT YOUR POST!

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Lavabird
Boxed Lunch
Lavabird

help?
User Image

~GAIA Towns Helper~
~GGD Helper~

yay!

Btw Boxed Lunch is Love heart heart

JOKER: EDIT YOUR POST!
May I ask if it is working now? I want to check if it is resolved for most people or not. (I have tried my mule and it is not working there)

Demonic Hunter

22,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Icis_Tiger
im having issues trying to deposit trash... every time i click on the bins i end up getting stuck. and ive tried all the ways i could think of that might fix that minor problem. apparently its happening to several people

I'm having the same issues with dumping my bugs and trash also. It was working earlier today (when it was still snowing), but now I can't dump anything since the snow is gone. sweatdrop
Boxed Lunch]May I ask if it is working now? I want to check if it is resolved for most people or not. (I have tried my mule and it is not working t
kc9ehi6b:0="Boxed Lunch]May I ask if it is working now? I want to check if it is resolved for most people or not. (I have tried my mule and it is not working there)

It's not working for me. Yes, I cleared cache.
Same specs as Pharaoh_Hatshepsut. Also, noticed that there is something weird in the inventory arranger (may or may not be related) - When I try to move the net or shovel between storage & my items, I get an error dialog saying that I need to reload the arranger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff