Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mine's all good actually. I was missing some other stuff too. It was all in my suitcase! Watashi baka! (Stupid me!) redface
Boxed Lunch
@Nana_Wing - may I ask the area? I am thinking it is the same as the other areas that are not working.

sweatdrop I've found this problem on a different account after checking the other day too. But as far as this one is concerned, I'm being routed to Barton 001088. The location of one friend is in that area, the others are in the 001800 sections and the 0014000 sections. 3nodding
Did you try everything posted above? Yes
What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.) Paper is not appearing and sound is cutting out. There is sound when I enter the train station and in the first neighborhood I enter, but when I move to the next screen the music stops. With the paper, I've not seen any since Saturday.
What browser are you using? I've tried on Firefox and IE
What Operating System are you using? Windows XP
Do you have a Firewall/security system? (If so please list any and all!) Windows Firewall
How long has this been going on? Five days
Has Towns ever worked properly before now? Yes, it was fine last Friday
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it? All the time
Will Towns work properly with a different computer? Not on either of the ones we have at home.
Anything else we should be aware of? Not that I can think of.

Rainbow Noob

staffgirl
wow... it is really helpful,thanks

hein?
how do we cactch bug??
What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.) Sound is cutting out. There is sound when I enter the train station and in the first neighborhood I enter, but when I move to the next screen the music cuts out. Also when I move or target a new zipcode the game will throw me into another zipcode and will not allow me to enter the targeted zipcode other than 5 Barton 001000 and 5 Barton 001099.
What browser are you using? I've tried on Firefox and IE
What Operating System are you using? Windows XP and Mac OS X
Do you have a Firewall/security system? (If so please list any and all!) Windows Firewall
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it? a coonstant ooccuring problemsincce the end of last week.
Will Towns work properly with a different computer? Not on my Mac G4, HP laptop, and Sony Vaio Desktop as well as the second Vaio Desktop at work.
Anything else we should be aware of? Seems as if there is a code curruption that controls the movements of teh character to desired zipcodes, and since 001000 and 001099 are the most traveled they are not as curropted. Also there are numerous resrved sections that are not being used.
I don't know why but I can't catch the bugs when I'm clicking on them...

10,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
My problem was solved....it seemed i had a small error, but now i can find bugs again redface so ya....
well i cant see my people i just can see there shadow and also i think this is just a computer problem but i dont have a right hand corner like i cant go a sit down nothings there or the screen is covering it up...
tail_blu
I don't know why but I can't catch the bugs when I'm clicking on them...
same here crying
redface Embarrasing to say but I've figured it out.. all I have to do is click on the character grid (I don't really know how to call it) to equip my net so I can catch bugs.. sorry stupid me too...

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Say I can't even see "Bugs", is that a bug? and paper... no i didn't saw any how?

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
tail_blu
redface Embarrasing to say but I've figured it out.. all I have to do is click on the character grid (I don't really know how to call it) to equip my net so I can catch bugs.. sorry stupid me too...

U can catch them without actually equiping the nets i tgt..
Similar to all the others, no sound after one "zip code" and no bugs or trash, full disclosure below.

What exactly is wrong? (Describe in steps, what you are doing to get the glitch that you experience. Please list any and all error messages that you notice.) Sound is cutting out. There is sound when I enter the train station and in the first neighborhood I enter, but when I move to the next screen the music cuts out. Have tried in every large set of zip codes from 1000 to 2100, no bugs every other day (like today) and I might find trash in one zip code but when entering 30-50 others there is nothing. Never any blue, green or gold at the appropriate times.
What browser are you using? Firefox and IE
What Operating System are you using? Windows XP, happens with both Firefox and IE browsers.
Do you have a Firewall/security system? disabled currently
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it? a constant problem since the end of last week.
Will Towns work properly with a different computer? No
Anything else we should be aware of? Often when I switch zip codes, the next zip code does not load, my towns just says loading for 5-10 minutes, e.g. it never loads the new zip code
becouse on my computer i can not ceach a bug i do not know why. ithink the it is not fare that i can not cheach the bugs and other people can

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff