Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tokobot
Tokobot
Tokobot
Vahrley
Oh. I thought I had read somewhere that they had fixed that. What about the lamps not saving? (And the cute flying gift box? cool )
i dont get it whats the problem.
Oh so you found bugs in your house.
can you tell if they were bugs or not.
I think im gonna leave.
Decemberism
I can't see my house's walls, floor, windows and doors in Gaia Towns, yet I've changed and saved them numerous times in the Furnish Home option.
When I go in there I only see peoples shadow and there is not many bugs.

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image@Tokobot - I do not want this to come out wrong but may I ask you nicely to not quote yourself. This thread is for reporting issues that is happening in GAIA Towns and helping others find a solution. If you have an issue can you clearly state what it is and use the forum in the first page to help us learn about your issue so we can help as much as possible. Sorry if any of this brushed off negatively, ask all of the people who know on GAIA, I am a quite nice guy.
User Image

User Image Boxed Lunch User Image
~GAIA Towns Helper~
~GGD Helper~

Profitable Entrepreneur

may i ask what kind of connection these people seeing only shadows are using

as for people who get the undifined when talking to bots , this is caused by you clicking faster than your browser can load the data and it wont let you exit because it didnt load the data to go to the next frame

also may i theorize that the only going one page in any direction in the navigate page is similar to the bot bug/glitch because i have found that you can navigate more than once when zoomed to zipcode mode so i think its not loading the 100 zipcode map because it is not loading the last little bit of data
um, how about the bug #$%&* coming up when you catch a bug or pick up a peice of trash!?!?! that bugs the crap otta me!!! it makes it unable to save the data of the items that i have gotten!!!!!!!!!!

Profitable Entrepreneur

that is not a bug it is like you thought you caught the bug but missed

it is purely bad luck on your part

Profitable Entrepreneur

wow this is fun somebody tell me another so i can try to figure it out

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
TheonetrueTatara
as for people who get the undifined when talking to bots , this is caused by you clicking faster than your browser can load the data and it wont let you exit because it didnt load the data to go to the next frame

WOW, I have tested this and so far it seam to be the truth... If my test continue to point to this I will ad this to the tech information page.
TheonetrueTatara
also may i theorize that the only going one page in any direction in the navigate page is similar to the bot bug/glitch because i have found that you can navigate more than once when zoomed to zipcode mode so i think its not loading the 100 zipcode map because it is not loading the last little bit of data
This one I am not sure of, so far I have yet to be able to move after I go left on the world map once...

Anyways... Thanks for the info ^^

Profitable Entrepreneur

your welcome

btw im not sure about it either just an idea, youd really have to debug the flash to find out, (of course you already know this)

mabye you could check it against previous versions of gaia towns because it used to work

btw you dont happen to know about how much longer it will take for more plots for houses to be added do you?

P.S.: I would love to help out any way i can.

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
TheonetrueTatara
your welcome

btw im not sure about it either just an idea, youd really have to debug the flash to find out, (of course you already know this)

mabye you could check it against previous versions of gaia towns because it used to work

btw you dont happen to know about how much longer it will take for more plots for houses to be added do you?
As for the fist two lines, I am not a GAIA Staff so I will leave that alone, I am just a guy who has a good Idea of whats going on for many common issues.

As for your final sentence. All I have been told is that the developer in charge of towns is aware and more will come sometime.

Profitable Entrepreneur

ok thats cool

Feral Kitten

ok heres something weird. i went there. got out and now my avi is changing to boys and girls liek ever 5 minutes!

Feral Kitten

lovingvillevalo
ok heres something weird. i went there. got out and now my avi is changing to boys and girls liek ever 5 minutes!
ok now its back to normal. but that was weird

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
lovingvillevalo
lovingvillevalo
ok now its back to normal. but that was weird
User ImageThis a glitch on the GAIA avatar server which makes/displays your avatar. Lately peoples avatar have been shuffling to others. Not sure if there is a fix yet though sweatdrop
User Image

User Image Boxed Lunch User Image
~GAIA Towns Helper~
~GGD Helper~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items