Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
I would say the first 3 are my favorite. Mainly because i can play them on my ipod XD
harvest moon!... their cUte!
Final Fantasy III is my all time favorite. I get flamed for this opinion.

V is my second favorite. I also get flamed for this.

Though a spin off game Final Fantasy The Four Heroes of Light is an amazing game. I highly recommend it.

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
final fantasy 7 : and why would this game be my favorite one name people.........dr hojo his creepy dirty old man behavior inspires me to cure cancer

Hilarious Lunatic

24,840 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Final Fantasy 6. The story is excellent. The characters grow on you, it has one of the best villains in all of the sereis, Kefka. And last, but not least, the music is freaking awesome.

Hilarious Lunatic

24,840 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
TommyStinson

Though a spin off game Final Fantasy The Four Heroes of Light is an amazing game. I highly recommend it.

I've got to agree with you that those 3 games are amazing. Still have FF6 as my fav, but those would be in my top 5 as well.
Author Number 2
TommyStinson

I've got to agree with you that those 3 games are amazing. Still have FF6 as my fav, but those would be in my top 5 as well.

Yes, someone who shares my love of 4 Heroes of Light

Ruthless Vampire

13,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Ryonin
Due to an over-abundance of this question over the last few months, I'm creating a thread for the specific purpose of discussing personal favorites.
If any new threads are created on the subject, they will be locked.
For that matter, I'll be locking the current ones as well.
Please try to keep spoilers to a minimum.

So say what you will.
Which Final Fantasy is your favorite?
Why do you like it so much?
When did it Become your favorite?
Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another?

100% the Old school pixelated final fantasy. from I to V. They had the strategy sense you know. I mean, FFIII had a boss fight where you had to create a badass strategy to win the fight. And today, All you need is a good level and Action button smashing... Quite lame.

Dedicated Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
"Which Final Fantasy is your favorite?"
I am a fan of to games in particular: Final Fantasy X and VII. Though I also like the entire FFVII series!

"Why do you like it so much?"
The plot is cool. It has a lot of emotion and well worth playing!

"When did it Become your favorite?"
When? Uhm... FFX was my fav around 2004 when I was in middle school and FFVII was around 2005/2006.

"Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another? "
Always a fav ^__^
My favorite game is Final Fantasy 10 and X-2. Because I love the actions and the romances! heart xd

5,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
mrgreen This my most favorite game i have mrgreen

personally i find that both 7 and 8 were amazing
Hi everyone! smile
I have been inlove with the Final Fantasy series almost all of my life. It honestly has been the master of my sub-conscious XP
Lol. I have to admit though, FF 7 was is my all time fav. Four disks of Role- Playing romance, betrayel and revenge.. Hoorah smile Haha God Bless

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have to say that Final Fantasy X has been and always will be my favorite. When it first came out, I was shocked by the amazing graphics burning_eyes and at the tender age of...well...however old i was at the time...I had fallen in love with the game. Mind you, Tidus annoyed me sometimes but he played a rather striking main character. Yuna was such a sweetheart and...

I don't know about you guys but Wakka reminded me of a Hawaiian. (Shoots, braddah.)

Seymour evil was really creepy in my opinion (I couldn't quite tell if he had a potbelly) but his eerie background music (Seymour's Ambition and Seymour's Theme) was a wonderful accompaniment to his villainous ways.

I thought and still think that the creation of the Al Bhed language was/is simply ingenious. biggrin Plus, there's so much to the game. I didn't discover a lot of things until I pulled out a walkthrough and then enlightenment was achieved. Haha smile

There are also many underlying meanings in the game. Yevon (the church) ended up corrupt while disrespecting anything to do with Machina (Science). Doesn't help that the huge Big Bad is called Sin. rolleyes

And aren't chocobos the cutest?! heart

5,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
Mine would have to be Final fantasy VIII,IX and X they both have awesome stories.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff