Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Elocutionist

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
Oh Contru you forgot one major and important fact about FF7...
It owns all other games (PERIOD).
My favorite FF was the 3rd/6th one. I just liked it cause everyone looked silli! ^-^ It was always my favirote cause it was one of the early ones!
Siegfried123
My favorite FF was the 3rd/6th one. I just liked it cause everyone looked silli! ^-^ It was always my favirote cause it was one of the early ones!

only Kefka looked 'silly', and that game ******** rules! its my second favorite FF game in the series. FFT is my Favoite
FINAL FANTASY VII
x history, personages, music, AERITH, CLOUD, SEPHIROTH, VINCENT!!! ^^ and... everything!!!!!
FF6: Because of all its characters, great story, great music, evil villians, well... let's just say it's all good.

FF7: Ditto.
At school my nickname was Rinoa so i guess my fav FF game would have to be FF8
FFX 3 resons 1 it had a great story line and caricters 2 the graphics rocked 3 tidus was so hot!
Final Fantasy 7 has always been my favorite it was my first and I think it was the best
Call Me Stupid
Final Fantasy 7 has always been my favorite it was my first and I think it was the best

ill agree with your name
FF7 was great, but it had to much hype by being the first PS FF. Along with having a 3-disc game, it made it seem bigger, and by that, seem better. still a great game, but to much overration
Final Fantasy X because Tidus was hot and the story ruled. I might change my mind though when I play 7 cause alot of people say it's good...
FinalFantsy 9 was the best in my opinon it was fun and had a rather good story line
FF8 was my favorite because I loved the sense of realism and the technology of the world. The music was awesome and I loved the storyline. Plus, Zell is hot XD
FFVI has been my fav FF game and RPG for 10 years now, and i've played all the FF agmes and loads of RPGs.. but there's nothing to do, FFVI is still the best, thanks to the story, characters, music, graphics (for its time) and system.
FFIX is the best one since it's the first FF I played and it has a great storyline and music.
FlamingCat
FinalFantsy 9 was the best in my opinon it was fun and had a rather good story line

especially with the black mages

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces