Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd have to say Final Fantasy VII was my favorite.... it has such a good villain and all that good stuff.

Although... Final Fantasy VI and X were really good too... bleah... they're all good!! whee
So say what you will.
Which Final Fantasy is your favorite? final fantasy tactics
Why do you like it so much? all the jobs
When did it Become your favorite? about a year ago
Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another meh up until a year ago i never realy touched a final fantasy game, now i cant get enough of anyone i come across
My favorite is FF7! It's got a great storyline and the music is cool. Go FF7!
Fwirl
My favorite is FF7! It's got a great storyline and the music is cool. Go FF7!

FF6 had all the same aspects, but better characters to carry out the storyline
I'd have to say that my favourite is Final Fantasy V, I really like the Job system that allows you to change classes in order to optimize your party to your needs. Although the storyline is a little hackneyed and the characters are a dime a dozen the job system makes up for everything. A close second would be FFIX.
well, my favorite has always been, and will always be Final Fantasy IX. I know a lot of people REALLY hate it, but I love it. when I first picked it up, I didn't understand what the big fuss about the FF games was, so I decided to try it out. I was hooked from the first second. The graphical detail and story were just BREATHTAKING. The twisting, convoluted story and crazy characters grabbed me and wouldn't let me go. This game is the pinnacle of RPGs for me. (now it's time for blatent advertising!) if you wanna know more about the game and what I thought about it, go to my website, stoopodcomix.cjb.net . W A R N I N G ! the review on my site contains spoilers. read at your own risk.
FF7 would have to be my fav. because of how much square advanced in making it and the only one close to how much a change it was is FF11 and i have not played it yet.
my fav was ff7 it has the best story, coolest characters the two most famous characters in the series (cloud and sephiroth)and it been my favorite for 3 years
panzer dragoon saga is my favorite i never sell it nevveeeeeeeeeer.
YO!! listen up y'all, FF is one huge assed storyline, nobody believes me and it makes me mad, play through them all and you'll see, or pm me and i'll send you a mail explaining it all, its like a two page post so i wont put it in here
FF8 and FFX, prolly cuz those are the two I've played. But I really liked FF8's plot.
steve_guy
YO!! listen up y'all, FF is one huge assed storyline, nobody believes me and it makes me mad, play through them all and you'll see, or pm me and i'll send you a mail explaining it all, its like a two page post so i wont put it in here

pleez send me this mail.
Final Fantasy VII has been and always will be my favorite but final fantasy X-2 is slowly topping the charts for me, maybe make it to No. 2. biggrin I love having female hero's instead of always the guys, ya know? 3nodding But I love Final Fantasy: Advent Children. Has anyone ever seen that? That is so awsome! domokun
FF3!!!!!

Best FF evor. The only one that I know you can get level 99 in the begining. Also the music ownz!!!
Can someone give me something for free....plz i am so poor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces