Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

2X17 - Heart
All you Jared/Sammy fans, will love this ep I'll say. xd Highlight below to find out what it's about.
arrow "Eric Kripke and Robert Singer reveal: There’s an episode coming up where we introduce werewolves into our mythology and Emmanuelle Vaugier plays a werewolf and a pretty hot one. That episode is called "Heart" and Sam has some hot naked sex with her before he finds out she’s a werewolf"
"Creator Eric Kripke revealed that Emmanuelle Vaugier will guest star in episode 17 and will have "lots of hot sex with Jared."
"Show creator Eric Kripke reveals: Sam does get laid this season! Yes, he does find a girl and it's a big deal for him, since he's been mostly celibate since Jessica. We are currently negotiating with Jared's people for full-frontal nudity, and I think it's going to work out nicely—so definitely tune in for that!"

2X18 "Hollywood Babylon
arrow 01/31 - In "Hollywood Babylon," much to Dean's amusement, Tara (the film actress) wonders if salt scaring away ghosts is accurate. Of course, Sam and Dean use it regularly! Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
01/26 - Eric Kripke and Robert singer reveal: We have an episode where the boys investigate a haunted movie set, which has been a lot of fun for us because they go to the set of a cheesy horror movie directed my McG. He’s either going to be in it or an actor that plays him, we’re still working it out. We play with all of the haunted movie set mythology like the POLTERGEIST set, the THREE MEN AND A BABY set; it’s called “Hollywood Babylon”. Source: iFMagazine
01/25 - The episode opens on filming of "Hell-Hazers II: The Reckoning", a low-budget horror film directed by McG. The object of Dean's affections starred in "Boogeyman" (written by SPN creator Eric Kripke) but derides the 'horrible' script. The brothers are confused by ghosts which appear to be tag-teaming; an unlikely occurrence. Sam consults with Ash. McG's inspirational speech earns applause from Dean. Source: SpoilerFix.com
01/25 - In an episode featuring plenty of in-jokes, SPN executive producer McG cameos. Sam's phone makes a prominent appearance. While shooting a horror film, the actress finds a body. After learning her identity, a previously reluctant Dean fanboys over her and agrees to work the case. The brothers pose as PAs and are unimpressed with the shooting draft of the script, which removes all correct Latin chants and other eerily accurate research; replacing them with cleavage. The film's original writer seeks revenge for the revisions.
Whee! Dean and Sam in Hollywood! (close enough, anyway)

Had a weird Supernatural dream 2 nights ago: My husband and I "bought" the Impala. Read: We were hiding it for the boys from the FBI and a friend at the DMV fudged the registration to make it 3 years in our name. wink

Surprisingly enough, Neither Dean nor Sam made an appearance. Just the smexy car. cool

Tricky Treasure

Bahaha, those spoilers look good. twisted
Hollywood Babylon looks like my favourite kind of episode; snarky humour, silly ghosts, random destruction, nothing serious whatsoever. Can't wait.
towels are evil people!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i wanna be jared's towel.... twisted cool
Dasper Sparda
towels are evil people!

Fwee! Towel Showcase!! 3nodding
Has anyone been on stardoll? Here's the link to sign up. It's basically a game where you have a doll and you can buy it clothes and create a picture of yourself. Talk online whith friends and win prizes. Its really cool. You need to verify your email on it though, because u get free money on the site.

http://friends.stardoll.com/r/d55a1b6609f7102a9649

Tricky Treasure

rofl

I'm going to have to give this one to Toweled Dean, though...his hair makes him the winner.

So sorry, Sam, maybe next time.
Dasper Sparda
towels are evil people!

eek *drools*
I'm sorry, but that "Heart" episode description just doesn't seem right...
arrow Well, sex usually is naked. And I highly doubt that there would be a 'full frontal nudity' scene on tv. Hiiiiiighly doubtful.
Those boys are in such good shape User Image
MysticalSkye
I'm sorry, but that "Heart" episode description just doesn't seem right...
arrow Well, sex usually is naked. And I highly doubt that there would be a 'full frontal nudity' scene on tv. Hiiiiiighly doubtful.

To the first part, not necessarily. cool

To the second, it probably means they're negotioating to have him wander the set nude or act in a "sock".
Sorry to spoil your lofty nekkid Sammy dreams, but I'm preeeeeeetty sure that ole' Kripke was joking with the whole full frontal nudity thing.
Pukio
Sorry to spoil your lofty nekkid Sammy dreams, but I'm preeeeeeetty sure that ole' Kripke was joking with the whole full frontal nudity thing.

Plus, It's the CW. They would never allow something like that, however happy it would make all fangirls.
x_MEGALO_x
Pukio

Plus, It's the CW. They would never allow something like that, however happy it would make all fangirls.

Exactly my point.
MysticalSkye
x_MEGALO_x
Pukio

Exactly my point.

Excelent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas