Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

CrimsonMemoirs
I want to know what's up with Sam hugging that guy, and acting all upset. xD That was pretty funny, and the look on Dean's face was hilarious.

I'm pretty sure Tall Tales is gonna be a 'he said, she said' episode. As in 'This is what Dean sees as happening' and 'This is what Sam sees as happening' in some manner of speaking. Different perspectives. Which, IMO, is awesome. Very narrative and an excellent angle to take on such a campy dorky episode like this one seems to be.
happy valentines day everyone!
Freya of Chobitz
happy valentines day everyone!

Tiz my birthday. xd
happy valentine's day!!!

Tricky Treasure

Pukio
CrimsonMemoirs
I want to know what's up with Sam hugging that guy, and acting all upset. xD That was pretty funny, and the look on Dean's face was hilarious.

I'm pretty sure Tall Tales is gonna be a 'he said, she said' episode. As in 'This is what Dean sees as happening' and 'This is what Sam sees as happening' in some manner of speaking. Different perspectives. Which, IMO, is awesome. Very narrative and an excellent angle to take on such a campy dorky episode like this one seems to be.

That's gonna be awesome biggrin

They did the same thing on CSI for the episode Rashomama, which was hilarious. Instantly one of my favourites.
Supernatural is the best show ever
I absolutely love this show. I've read a lot of fanfiction, and that's not something I normally do. Maybe I'm imagining it, but a lot of the gags and quirks that show up in the stories fans write have started showing up in the show. I'm wondering if either the writers are looking at fan pieces, or if the fans were just anticipating the show's creators.
You know, I think it's a matter of Supernatural fanfiction being so well written for the most part. I've only stumbled over a handful that are so AU as to be out of character. For the most part, the fandom has the characterization so far down that's it's kind of spectacular - and characterization is really the heart and soul of storytelling, particularly in a show like this where we jump and skip through MotW and so forth. I think if you've got the characterization down, the rest follows, so it's logical for two different sources (in this case, fandom and the writers of the show) to end up at some of the same places.
hi!, i was wondering..about valentine...what do you think the guys will do for valentine? Dean?/Jensen? Sam?/Jared?

what do you think they do? eek
it's the first episode again tonight

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
Where did you find the fanfictions?!?!?!?!?
i wanna send in a story so they can do an episode about my fan fictions.lol.

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
hmmm.. that would be interesting...
I hurd theire gonna try and do one episode in every state!!!
blaugh
that would be awesome...
wonder when they'll get to new york...
I want to know what supernatural, freaky stuff can happen here XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items