Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

DragonLady22
The TV show disappoints me with the lack of Limp!Sam. What's today's eppy? *checks*

blaugh dean sees an angel- ppl start killing themselfs out of "gods will" spooooky
Oh, yeah! I just finished watching the preview and Director's Cut off of the website.....sounds boring. Oh, well, at least I get to see more Sammy action!
    can't wait for tonight~~
    ^____^
I have a big feeling that tonight's episode will be awesome, as usual. Dean seems pretty skeptical of angels, so we'll have to see how he reacts after he's 'touched' by one.
I thought it was Sam that gets touched by this 'angel'. Hmmm....*reads eppy description again*

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, must've misread it the first time. Now that makes this episode less appealing.
*ps: this thread is a fandom for jared and chad michael murray if you want to join go here: Yay! i want to... is a new topic so it has not pics...YET!*
Who's "Chad Michael Murray"? s**t, and I thought Jared Padelecki was a long name. O:
CHAD is the guy from one three hill....i dont like him but he's got a good body ....xD and some girls like him so...i attach him to the topic...but maybe i live it just a jared fandom thread at the end...who knows...xD
For pictures, just go through google and stuff; you can get a buttload of good ones from their fan sites. C:
Personally, I'm really looking forward to this episode. I've been wondering for a while about the nature of a God-like deity in the Supernatural verse and I know a few other people have too. (And, when I say 'God' I mean the Judeo-Christian god.) While the exorcisms the boys have down are primarily latin and Christian in nature, the demonology of the show doesn't seem to be strongly influenced one way or the other. Furthermore, entities like Reapers haven't been played as either good or evil - simply natural, not necessarily and 'Angel of Death' or anything like that. I'm really interested to see, world-wise, where the episode goes. After all, we know that true evil exists in the Supernatural world, but true good is still up in the air.

Also (WARNING, HERE BE SPOILERS ABOUT THE DIRECTORS CUTS), I'm really keen on what this division of faith with Sam praying and Dean 'Absolutely Definitely Not' will mean for the boys and what kind of consequences that might have in the run of this episode. Buuut, I'll go ahead and shut up nauw so I don't get too theoretical and hypothetical on y'all without any context. xD
ZOMG! eek I was in the town square today and i thought i saw Jared and Jensen
Freya of Chobitz

really where do you live?
Smokey-Jones
Freya of Chobitz

really where do you live?

no way..lucky you! scream 3nodding

Quotable Prophet

Huh...whaddya know...it is Sam who sees the angel.

And the guy dies through "mysterious circumstances" and Dean's there to see it. Almost like it's God's will... wink
yea but it wasnt really an angel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces