Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

i love the show.
I LOVE SUPERNATURAL!!!!! The guys are realllllly hot and teh storyline is really good...I can't wait for the season premiere in a month...the wait is going to be unbelievably painful.... emo *sadness*....
i missed episodes but i still watched wat i could. like the boy in the water one, the bloody mary one (i saw some of it) and a few others bcuz my mom erased some of them. scream i was so mad. but i tape all the new ones! (i have DVR)
*can't wait for the premeire*

I hate when seasons end because there are SUCH big cliffhangers! Especially this show...

3,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
Oh look, the official thread. rolleyes
Is there a problem with it?

I seriously stared at the tv for like, 5 minutes not moving after the season finale...
Seyonne Aldvale
So who all is getting the DVD set Tuesday?

Yay! The DVD! I just got mine today! =D The extras are awesome!

3,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OMG, i need to get the DVD of the show but my husband wouldn't let me yet he buys stuff anytime he wants scream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for season two to start I want to see what happens to DEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart crying crying crying
Omg, I just finished watching all the extras... Lol, wow, they are hilarious!
i can't wait for the dvd to come out over here... i miss supernatural... there isn't anything really great on, except veronica mars, but supernatural is better
I miss it too.. .And its still about 4 weeks until season 2 =(
-cries- Lucky USAers!!! ITS NOT FAIR crying
i wanna watch season 2 now crying crying crying
Me too! I don't wanna wait crying ! Did you see the commercial that showed clips from season 2 on Thursday during Supernatural?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff