Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

that would be so awesome....
wonder what would happen if they ruled the world
eek
that............ would........... be so................
FREAKING AWESOME!!!
xd
Freya of Chobitz
eek
FREAKING AWESOME!!!
xd

im with u on that one! >x3
It's not even a matter of it being the CW. It's a matter of it being network television and being subject to the FCA. Now, if it was HBO... - probably not even then. I've seen boobs and 'where the lord split here' if you will, but not any manly bits.

And, uh, I'm not a weirdo I swear it. I JUST WATCH A LOT OF DEXTER AND DEADWOOD OKAY?!
MysticalSkye
x_MEGALO_x
Pukio
Sorry to spoil your lofty nekkid Sammy dreams, but I'm preeeeeeetty sure that ole' Kripke was joking with the whole full frontal nudity thing.

Plus, It's the CW. They would never allow something like that, however happy it would make all fangirls.

Exactly my point.

I think the most it's going to get it like the Dean and Cassie one in ... was it Route 666?
Yeah, Route 666. And, ferserious. I wouldn't mind another artistically lit shot of back muscles. Just sayin'... *COUGHHACK*A-HEM*
supernatural!
rules
I love Supernatural!! Dean is my fave!! i love Dean Weinchester(Jensen Ackles)!! i am addicted to the show!!
Dasper Sparda
Freya of Chobitz
eek
FREAKING AWESOME!!!
xd

I asked someone that and they said i was perverted beyond hell xd
Freya of Chobitz
Dasper Sparda
Freya of Chobitz
eek
FREAKING AWESOME!!!
xd

perverted about what?
Pukio
Yeah, Route 666. And, ferserious. I wouldn't mind another artistically lit shot of back muscles. Just sayin'... *COUGHHACK*A-HEM*

Ahaha, I wouldn't mind another one of those, either. ;D
Maybe we'll get lucky with Jared and see his back muscles, too. That episode is going enjoyable to watch, I'm sure - even though I'll be envious.
CrimsonMemoirs
Pukio

Ahaha, I wouldn't mind another one of those, either. ;D
Maybe we'll get lucky with Jared and see his back muscles, too. That episode is going enjoyable to watch, I'm sure - even though I'll be envious.

yeah...we're gonna need screenshots! twisted mrgreen whee 3nodding xd
sebby_lover
Freya of Chobitz
Dasper Sparda
Freya of Chobitz
eek
FREAKING AWESOME!!!
xd

perverted about what?

"what if sam dean ruled the world." i have a colorful imagination so they knew what i ment by.....
it doesn't seem perberted to me.lol i love the idea!!lol.
iF DEAN ruled the world:

all good looking single womens would have a numbered-ticket to sleep with him.... rofl and if you don't accept his ticket YOU WIN a date with sammy-boi! 4laugh

If SAM ruled the world:

he'll make us all aware of the supernatural world, make a training agency to create more demon-hunters and make sure the YED gets what he deserves....

*i don't know about you,but i rather DEAN ruled the world...womens would LOVE to have children with him.....or date SAMMY! whee *

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff