Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

Challenges have been revealed for the girls this week:

Mini-Challenge: Spring Break! Time to get wet with the Pit Crew and be the best girl gone wild!
Main Challenge: Create a float for a pride parade
Guest Judges: Kelly Osbourne[If you remember her from "Drag U"] and "NCIS" star Pauley Perrette!

emotion_kirakira

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sounds SUPER groovy! * shows you PEACE sign*
Wow, that ep sounds hawt! And lots of fun!

Fashionable Vampire

OUCH.
My poll is kinda running long this week, so please ignore if it runs until tomorrow morning.

Fashionable Vampire

Results are in this week and you're going to be living!

Bottom Two: Jiggly Caliente and Milan
Lip Synch Song: "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga
Eliminated: Milan

Benevolent Healer

11,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
Funny episode. Those girls were sluttin it up at the wet t-shirt contest xD
I think it's awesome that they got to make pride floats, I would have loved to do that biggrin
I never heard about stonewall before, though.. that made me really sad. : (

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I LIKED Willam's float! I don't like how he BRAGS though! I am GLAD that London, Paris, MILAN is gone! I want to see jiggly or phi phi go NEXT!

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Send home Jiggly and Phi Phi in a double elim next week. Jiggly is just so mediocre and Phi Phi has such a stank attitude.

Willam drove me insane this ep, but I love his and Latrice's friendship.

I just want a Chad/Sharon/Latrice top 3.

Fashionable Vampire

Sorry for inconvenience but I had to redo the poll.
If you voted before, you'll have to do it again.

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Clocked:
The recent one sent home holds the $100k check at the start of the next episode.
Willam won the mini-challenge... no surprise. But kudos to her for being fair assigning colors.
Jiggly, why the hell did you sign up for the show and you can't sew?
New drinking game... take a shot every time Chad says "Cher" or "professional".
Ru, I love you, but that runway getup was not the T.
Chad's runway was AMAZING!
I LIVED for Sharon's jungle float. Her presentations are ALWAYS eye-catching to me..
Latrice... GAAAAG! That girl's mug was PAINTED DOWN BOOTS!!
Willam deserved to brag because the b***h SLAYED the queens. Her makeup, outfit, runway, and reveal were TOP NOTCH! I may hate her attitude but the girl serves on a silver platter!
Phi Phi stepped it the ******** up! It's about damn time!
Another great LSFYL, but YEEEES for Akashia Milan going home!
wahmbulance WHAT THE ********?! "Colored girl, why yo base look like chalk"? Did the b***h really come for Ru like that?! How ******** dare he??? wahmbulance
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*takes two shots*
Dida... you are NOT fish.
Kelly... if I was straight I'd ask you to marry me. Yes... Phi phi IS the biggest b***h.
The wrestlers were hotter than the navy boys IMO... I loves me some strong, rugged men... sorry.
YEEEEES for Kenya reading the girls. Shady for waiting until she was booted, but DAMN she went in!
Phi Phi... jealous b***h! ... and get into how she went all Ms. Drag America and said that drag shouldn't be about cattiness and everyone should uplift each other. Rewind the ******** tape and you were reading the girls for filth since week one. b***h please!
Oh jeez... Milan just started some drama. She just snitched on Phi, Latrice, and Dida for talking about her in the lounge.

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jiggly sure talks a lot of s**t for someone who's mediocre in their runway presentations and bad at finishing challenges.

Latrice looked great on the runway as usual.

I know people probably hated on Willam for being so arrogant but she deserved it because she SLAYED those other queens in the mini challenge and main challenge AND runway!

So glad Milan is gone, she never seems to make sense about anything. I gagged when Michelle said Milan was going to go home if she tried to snatch off her wig and clothes again and she totally did it during the lip sync and got her a** sent home.

Phi Phi just needs to go. Her runway was ok this week, but as usual her jealousy and neverending dirty looks are getting boring and annoying. Seems like she's coming for Willam and Sharon because they're the biggest threats in the competition.

Chad was Chad, consistently good, but not stunning enough to stand out.

Dida's runway was kind of boring this week and that t-shirt wasn't cute.

About Kenya... never saw that coming from her, especially considering how she was on the show, and its real shady doing that after she left because then you get that she wasn't as sweet or cute as she made herself out to be.

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Why in the seven hells did any of the girls give a flying ******** what Kenya had to say?

SHE WAS JUST ELIMINATED FOR BEING A SHITTY PERFORMER. SHE'S WORSE THAN ALL OF YOU.

Kenya showing her nasty bitchy side just serves to make her look stupid and mean-spirited.

And then Phee Phi Pho Phrumpy had the nerve to admonish catty behavior not five seconds after agreeing with Kenya's harsh and unneeded reading of everyone. Phi Phi, I don't know why, but I do love you. I didn't know you were from Texas (like me) and for some reason that makes me like you more, but damn gurrr, get an attitude adjustment.

I don't know why everyone was gagging over Latrice. Her runway look was at once cliche, tacky, and poorly executed. Full on orange face, goth/butch hiking boots, and an outfit that just has no fashion or originality to it. I mean I love her personality and I do give her credit for the custom hair accessories and bejeweled lips, but that just doesn't add up to Drag Superstar in my opinion.

I loooooved Willam this episode. I think the other girls take Will's comments waaaaay too seriously. Most of the time she's just playing up the self-obsessed diva schtick for laughs. I kinda love that she's not ashamed to be the biggest brown-noser and the most unabashedly proud b***h in the room. I think her winning the Pride challenge was justified, because from my understanding Queer Pride is all about loving yourself and never selling yourself short. Willy is definitely the biggest peacock in the pen.

If you pay attention though, Willam constantly makes fun of herself. I honestly don't think she believes herself to be better than the other girls, I think she just likes the attention and camera time she gets for playing up that character type. I also think it's probably a defense mechanism for Will. She's an actor and she needs a character to play. I don't think she's comfortable with "being herself" on camera, so she takes on outrageous qualities to sort of keep everyone at arms length. Still within reach for a nice hug, but not so close as to hurt her.

In regards to the last last episode's tearful admission of vulnerability from Willam, that was a calculated but rather clumsy move. I think that there were genuine feelings there. I think she does care about the girls and the pressure probably is getting to her, however all that pales in comparison to her drive to win.

She should've been patient and bottled up her emotional reserves for the next episode, but instead she took the opportunity of everyone else being upset and blew her wad.

It was acting, but good acting that comes from a sincere place. The best actors draw from past experiences and genuine emotional pain to give a performance.

She just messed up by being waaay too obvious about it. Especially when she say "And I'm not acting". That's her reptilian instinct realizing her display is coming off as far too convenient, when most people probably would've probably given her the benefit of the doubt had she not draw attention to the contrived nature of her sudden baring of vulnerability during the same panel that Ru asked her to.

But, that's something you gotta appreciate about Willam. Ask and she shall deliver. She isn't a poser, she has the goods to back up her bravado, she can walk the walk while talkin' the talk and she knows it. Her single minded drive to win seems so much more powerful than any other queen's I've seen.

So yeah, Willam's become my top queen for now. Sharon is still in my heart and I'd honestly prefer hanging out with her than Willy. I'm rooting for and expect Will to win, but I'd also be ecstatic to see Ms. Needles mop the crown.

User Image

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Also, Carmen Carrera is apparently a girl now.

User Image

Awesome? <Y/N>

<Just when you thought she couldn't be any more gorgeous, she decided to become a living goddess>

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Awww good for Carmen. lol is that her 'Heather' necklace?

Fashionable Vampire

I think it is her necklace!

And Carmen seems to have changed her name legally too.
Saw it on her fan-page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces