Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
It'll be MONDAY soon and another episode of RDR! Does anyone know what's UP with the queenas this time? I L<3VE Willam's BODY, but Kenya is RIGHT! She has a GUY face! Which I think RUINS all that DESIGNER drag! When I THINK about it I just can't even IMAGINE who the WINNER will BE! I am HOPING that it's SHARON NEEDLES! heart Phi Phi will be the NEXT one to SASHAY AWAY!

Lonely Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Xeno Incognito

Well isn't that arrogant!

Anyway it looks like past winners are allowed to be voted on.

In all honestly, who else do you possibly see winning?

Lonely Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Gothic Ballet Boi
It'll be MONDAY soon and another episode of RDR! Does anyone know what's UP with the queenas this time? I L<3VE Willam's BODY, but Kenya is RIGHT! She has a GUY face! Which I think RUINS all that DESIGNER drag! When I THINK about it I just can't even IMAGINE who the WINNER will BE! I am HOPING that it's SHARON NEEDLES! heart Phi Phi will be the NEXT one to SASHAY AWAY!

YAY Its almost Monday biggrin William does have a nice body but his face does give it away for me. I used to like Phi Phi but she has become too two faced.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
wayward victorian girlx
Gothic Ballet Boi

YAY Its almost Monday biggrin William does have a nice body but his face does give it away for me. I used to like Phi Phi but she has become too two faced.

Not sure what Phi Phi's deal is, or if it's the editing that seems to make her more of a b***h - but either way, I don't like her.

GO LATRICE ******** ROYALE~ heart heart heart

~C.L yum_strawberry

Lonely Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Chevalier Lamieux
wayward victorian girlx
Gothic Ballet Boi

Not sure what Phi Phi's deal is, or if it's the editing that seems to make her more of a b***h - but either way, I don't like her.

~C.L yum_strawberry

User Image

6,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
wayward victorian girlx
Chevalier Lamieux
wayward victorian girlx
Gothic Ballet Boi

~C.L yum_strawberry

User Image
rolleyes
wayward victorian girlx
User Image
lol, that's an awesome gif xd
I'm thinking maybe Dida or even Latrice could be going home this week.

Phi Phi's got some interesting drag and she's improving, but man, she comes off as bitchy in these eps @_@;;

I <3 Chad Michaels and Sharon's looks, and hoping for the love of Rupaul that Willam fixes that 5 oclock shadow!!!!!! AGHHHH! classified_fu

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Oh WOW! I hope Latrice doesn't get told to SASHAY AWAY! I don't like her DRAG but I do LIKE her personality.

Fashionable Vampire

31 votes were cast for this week's prediction on who is eliminated and here are the results:

Willam 22.6% [ 7 ]
Chad Michaels 0.0% [ 0 ]
Dida Ritz 32.3% [ 10 ]
Phi Phi O' Hara 19.4% [ 6 ]
Latrice Royale 16.1% [ 5 ]
Sharon Needles 9.7% [ 3 ]

Prediction:
Dida Ritz and Willam will be in the bottom 2.

Lonely Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I'm going to a drag show tonight, I'm going to end missing tonight's episode; the highlight of my Mondays gonk

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
wayward victorian girlx
I'm going to a drag show tonight, I'm going to end missing tonight's episode; the highlight of my Mondays gonk

Yeah but you get to see a drag show! So that makes up for it a bit no?

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
well....I don't know what to say.

Fashionable Vampire

cybertronic purgatory
well....I don't know what to say.

Yeah.
Just seeing the Season 4 Wiki right now.
This changes everything!
So, let's address the big fat five o'clock shadowed elephant in the room:

WHAT THE ******** DID WILLAM DO?!

Not that I'm not glad to see her gone, and personally, I was looking forward to seeing Phi Phi's annoying cake-painted a** sashay away, but seriously. Dod Willam get eliminated for blowing her cookies, or something?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff