Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have hope for Hannibal? Will we see more from the loveable cannibal?

Yes, I have hope! 0.28606965174129 28.6% [ 115 ]
I'm sceptical, but I have hope. 0.22388059701493 22.4% [ 90 ]
No, Hannibal is over, it's not coming back. 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 66 ]
Gold. 0.32587064676617 32.6% [ 131 ]
Total Votes:[ 402 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 157 158 159 > >> >>> »|

Versatile Ladykiller

10,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
angel_of_joy
Tonight's episode was beyond spectacular. I have to wonder if Will's psychosis - all the sounds he's hearing or the sleep walking - it his subconscious trying to tell him he already knows who the ripper is.

It would certainly suggest that from the preview and of course from the symbolism of the stag statue actually being used in the episode.

The preview had me SCREAMING, I can't believe we're already more than halfway through the season ;w;

Fashionable Junker

A lot of people I know are really big into it and they kept talking about it and I finally caved
and started watching last weekend and I'm getting ready to watch episode eight in a bit.
I haven't read the books since my library never carried them but after watching this much
of the show I might just have to get them for my kindle. 4laugh

d r x g n's Fangirl

High-functioning Smoker

I love the show. I think it is really beautiful to look at. the colours of the show are very attractive, to me. Not to mention that I really like the casting. I like Mads as Hannibal. Last night's episode was amazing, I like how Hannibal told his psychiatrist that he was finding Will to be a friend. And honestly, I wasn't surprised when he killed Franklin, I was expecting it to happen. I hope it doesn't get cancelled, I was live twetting with the #EatTheRude hashtag. We got it to be a world trend, which is really good, in my opinion. I will cry if the show get's cancelled, honest to god. I haven't seen all of the Hannibal movies but I think Mads acting can only be compared with Anthony's because aren't they closer aged? Gaspard played a young Hannibal, which is different from a grown Hannibal, since he didn't have as much experience.

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Fishcaek-Chan
angel_of_joy
Fishcaek-Chan
I remember when my lady and I picked it up when it first came out and we sucked the tags bone dry and we were so upset the fandom was so small, but NOW…(ノㆁ‿ㆁ)ノ~*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

User Image

God it is so much bigger than I imagined it would be and I am so ******** happy for it ♥♥;w;
I swear if it isn’t renewed I’m going to just throw up and not leave the house for a while rgdthfxdcfrgtfht

User Image

I agree. And judging by the fans, I almost feel like the fandom is ready to revert to cannibalism is the show is canceled.

I totally agree, to quote a fannibal I saw on Tumblr, "If Hannibal get's cancelled, I'm going to eat you all for breakfast."
lmao.

LOL exactly it's getting cut throat out there. But we were trending world wide on Twitter last nice with both #hannibal and #eattherude so hopefully it was enough to save the show. Next weeks episode looks like it's going to be amazing

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Fishcaek-Chan
angel_of_joy
Tonight's episode was beyond spectacular. I have to wonder if Will's psychosis - all the sounds he's hearing or the sleep walking - it his subconscious trying to tell him he already knows who the ripper is.

It would certainly suggest that from the preview and of course from the symbolism of the stag statue actually being used in the episode.

The preview had me SCREAMING, I can't believe we're already more than halfway through the season ;w;

I know, Its gone by so fast and i don't know how i feel about that. but then again i bought the season on Itunes so i have it now to watch whenever.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Morbiferous Mouse
A lot of people I know are really big into it and they kept talking about it and I finally caved
and started watching last weekend and I'm getting ready to watch episode eight in a bit.
I haven't read the books since my library never carried them but after watching this much
of the show I might just have to get them for my kindle. 4laugh

The books are so good. You need to read them. Its not even that i am going to recommend that you do - if you like this show, then you need to read these books! heehee.

So glad your friends talked you into it!

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Exodemic
I love the show. I think it is really beautiful to look at. the colours of the show are very attractive, to me. Not to mention that I really like the casting. I like Mads as Hannibal. Last night's episode was amazing, I like how Hannibal told his psychiatrist that he was finding Will to be a friend. And honestly, I wasn't surprised when he killed Franklin, I was expecting it to happen. I hope it doesn't get cancelled, I was live twetting with the #EatTheRude hashtag. We got it to be a world trend, which is really good, in my opinion. I will cry if the show get's cancelled, honest to god. I haven't seen all of the Hannibal movies but I think Mads acting can only be compared with Anthony's because aren't they closer aged? Gaspard played a young Hannibal, which is different from a grown Hannibal, since he didn't have as much experience.

My favourite part of last nights episode was when hannibal looked up and saw will walk in and said 'i thought you were dead' that was the culmination of the whole 'becoming friends thing' It was amazing.

I totally agree with you on the way the show is filmed. It's so pretty! like all of it. Even the stuff that is gory is pretty!

Anthony is in his 60s i believe, Mads is 47 last i checked and Gaspard is in his late 20s i believe. So they cast it really well to cover the different stages in Hannibal's life.

Versatile Ladykiller

10,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
angel_of_joy
Fishcaek-Chan
angel_of_joy

I know, Its gone by so fast and i don't know how i feel about that. but then again i bought the season on Itunes so i have it now to watch whenever.

I admire your commitment!♥ I have all the episodes on my DVR so I watch them CONSTANTLY xD
There is never a bad time to watch Hannibal tbh.

d r x g n's Fangirl

High-functioning Smoker

angel_of_joy

My favourite part of last nights episode was when hannibal looked up and saw will walk in and said 'i thought you were dead' that was the culmination of the whole 'becoming friends thing' It was amazing.

I totally agree with you on the way the show is filmed. It's so pretty! like all of it. Even the stuff that is gory is pretty!

Anthony is in his 60s i believe, Mads is 47 last i checked and Gaspard is in his late 20s i believe. So they cast it really well to cover the different stages in Hannibal's life.

I think my favourite is how Hannibal killed Tobias with the moose statue, I've read that some people think that Will sees the moose because he subconsciously knows that Hannibal is the killer, since it's behind Hannibal during their psych meetings. I agree about the ages, it really keeps things more consistent, because I hate it when they cast people who are either too old or too young.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Fishcaek-Chan
angel_of_joy
Fishcaek-Chan
angel_of_joy

I admire your commitment!♥ I have all the episodes on my DVR so I watch them CONSTANTLY xD
There is never a bad time to watch Hannibal tbh.

Oh i agree with you one hundred percent! It also extremely convenient because I take my ipad almost everywhere with me so when i am talking to people that have never seen Hannibal i can turn on an episode and get them hooked before they even know what hit them. there is a method to my madness.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Exodemic
angel_of_joy

I think my favourite is how Hannibal killed Tobias with the moose statue, I've read that some people think that Will sees the moose because he subconsciously knows that Hannibal is the killer, since it's behind Hannibal during their psych meetings. I agree about the ages, it really keeps things more consistent, because I hate it when they cast people who are either too old or too young.

I agree with you on the way he killed Tobias. That was interesting and I think that is going to be one of the reason - one of the symbols - that is going to make Will realize he's known who the ripper was since the very beginning.

d r x g n's Fangirl

High-functioning Smoker

angel_of_joy

I agree with you on the way he killed Tobias. That was interesting and I think that is going to be one of the reason - one of the symbols - that is going to make Will realize he's known who the ripper was since the very beginning.

Honestly, I wonder why the moose and not a different animal, maybe it's described in the book? Also the fact that when he killed those two girls he put them on the moose horns I've been saying moose like an idiot, it's a deer, isn't it? Sigh. I agree, that probably will be the signal, somehow I feel that the season finale will have something to with the stag, and ending with a cliffhanger, obviously, that will make us cry for the next season.
I must have watched Fromage at least 5 times now. I can't quite seem to get enough of this show.
angel_of_joy
Kunstmalers Revenge
I'm super stoked for the rest of the season though I wonder when they're going to progress onto the plot of Red Dragon with Hannibal being in jail and such...

I find myself very charmed by Mads, while with Hopkins I was charmed and disgusted so I wonder how it'll play out!

Fingers crossed for it not being cancelled!!

I heard from some tweets by Brian Fuller that the red dragon plot would really start to play out in season four if they get that far.

I'm very charmed with Mads too. He's just doing such a great job! I think, as we get further into things, he's just going to get more and more creepy, and though i want that to happen, i'm dreading it too because I love this beautifully dressed, almost honest Hannibal - honest in that I feel like he's honest and deceptive to Will in a strange way where as he's completely fake with Jack.

SEASON 4! I know that they only do 13 episode seasons, but that's a really long plot to be getting to.

He has a really good human suit on with Jack, and not so much with Will. I love shows that allow for deep character development and revelations instead of just chopped up story lines.

Unleashed Cultist

14,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I honestly didn't think I'd continue watching the show after one or two episodes, but I'm completely hooked, and usually I don't watch a lot of tv shows that are non-cartoon.

I must've watched Fromage a dozen times, and nearly cried at the end of it each time because the look on Hannibal's face at the end when Will walked into the room, my god.

This show keeps pulling me back every time and I couldn't be happier about that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff