Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have hope for Hannibal? Will we see more from the loveable cannibal?

Yes, I have hope! 0.28606965174129 28.6% [ 115 ]
I'm sceptical, but I have hope. 0.22388059701493 22.4% [ 90 ]
No, Hannibal is over, it's not coming back. 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 66 ]
Gold. 0.32587064676617 32.6% [ 131 ]
Total Votes:[ 402 ]

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
angel_of_joy
PoshPix
this would be a nice thing D:

I agree. Sounds like things age going well though, so that's good news.

So wonderful seeing our Mads in Doctor Strange and Rogue One. But my heart still aches to see him as Hannibal again... </3

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
The Pink Piper
angel_of_joy
PoshPix

So wonderful seeing our Mads in Doctor Strange and Rogue One. But my heart still aches to see him as Hannibal again... </3

Oh I agree. He's been very vocal resently about wanting to do more hannibal and Huge Dancy aparently just did an interview where he said he would not give up on hannibal returning.

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
angel_of_joy
The Pink Piper
angel_of_joy
PoshPix

Oh I agree. He's been very vocal resently about wanting to do more hannibal and Huge Dancy aparently just did an interview where he said he would not give up on hannibal returning.

That's very good news! Right now, Brian Fuller seems so busy with American Gods that he had to drop out of producing Star Trek Discovery. I hope that once his schedule cools down, he can bring back Hannibal...

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
The Pink Piper
angel_of_joy
The Pink Piper
angel_of_joy
PoshPix

That's very good news! Right now, Brian Fuller seems so busy with American Gods that he had to drop out of producing Star Trek Discovery. I hope that once his schedule cools down, he can bring back Hannibal...

Oh I hope so!!
angel_of_joy
The Pink Piper
angel_of_joy
The Pink Piper
angel_of_joy
PoshPix

Oh I hope so!!

I'm not sure if someone mentioned this yet, but the reason it's taking so long for it to come back is simply because amazon has the rights to Hannibal so the crew(Bryan, Mads, Hugh ect) are simply waiting for it to expire. When NBC cancelled the show Bryan said he had offers from other networks, he wont mention names, that wanted to pick up the show. However, he couldn't do anything with Amazon still owning the streaming rights. Amazon did offer to fund season 4 when Hannibal was first canceled but wanted it to be made quickly and with a smaller budget so Bryan said no. Which I'm grateful for, everyone on that show puts SO much work into it and it would be "rude" to do it any other way. Which is why I think Bryan said no. Anyway I'm on countdown mode! Once the rights are up, Bryan has been quoted as saying he already has the script ready, and both Mads and Hugh say they are ready. I know I'm READY!

Soffbord's Waifu

angel_of_joy
We have hope for Hannibal.

Finally, I can live again.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
III- M A N I C -III
angel_of_joy
The Pink Piper
angel_of_joy
The Pink Piper

Oh I hope so!!

I'm not sure if someone mentioned this yet, but the reason it's taking so long for it to come back is simply because amazon has the rights to Hannibal so the crew(Bryan, Mads, Hugh ect) are simply waiting for it to expire. When NBC cancelled the show Bryan said he had offers from other networks, he wont mention names, that wanted to pick up the show. However, he couldn't do anything with Amazon still owning the streaming rights. Amazon did offer to fund season 4 when Hannibal was first canceled but wanted it to be made quickly and with a smaller budget so Bryan said no. Which I'm grateful for, everyone on that show puts SO much work into it and it would be "rude" to do it any other way. Which is why I think Bryan said no. Anyway I'm on countdown mode! Once the rights are up, Bryan has been quoted as saying he already has the script ready, and both Mads and Hugh say they are ready. I know I'm READY!

I knew bits of this, but the detail makes so much more sense. August can't come fast enough!

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Pahsmina
angel_of_joy
We have hope for Hannibal.

Finally, I can live again.

August! We need to wait till august and then things can start happening.

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
wahmbulance Rights are up for grabs again TOMORROW! (8/29) wahmbulance

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Friday_Dora
wahmbulance Rights are up for grabs again TOMORROW! (8/29) wahmbulance

Yes, and it sounds like they are working hard to get something to happen.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Bryan has been busy in the last few weeks tweeting a lot about hannibal. Good sign?

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
He left American Gods and just dropped out of the Amazing Stories reboot this past week. He also picked up Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles as a project, though.
However... (possible spoilers for American Gods S2)
Gillian Anderson also dropped out of American Gods.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Friday_Dora
He left American Gods and just dropped out of the Amazing Stories reboot this past week. He also picked up Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles as a project, though.
However... (possible spoilers for American Gods S2)
Gillian Anderson also dropped out of American Gods.

This has me so optimistic!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces