• Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
nope didn't know

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Don't know that show, but Bill and Ted traveled in a phone box thru time saving the world too, and I'm not sure that they are Time Lords. James Bond, however, is. Think about it. 3nodding
1) T.A.R.D.I.S doesn't just travel in time it's all in the name.

2) James bond is the masters brain washed son.

3) The doctor is not only a time lord he's a hybrid.

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
The Doctor is not a Hybrid, he's full Timelord. He coments about fooling the Master using a faulty Camialian(sp) Arch.

Pumpkin

The Magic School Bus used to be one of my favorite shows when I was a kid and just think about it. Mysterious eccentric teacher. Transforming school bus. Improbable trips through space and time.

Miss Frizzle is a Time Lady.

It certainly doesn't hurt that Doctor Who's original purpose was to be an educational show using time travel to explore science and history.

Party Member

User Image

yeah but it wasn't bigger on the inside! also magic tree house emotion_kirakira emotion_dowant

The TARDIS has more bunk beds...

Pumpkin

Yeah unfortunately I never read Magic Treehouse when I was a kid so I guess I missed out on something big. I just looked it up and apparently there was an anime movie so maybe I'll watch that sometime if it's any good. :3

O.G. Gaian

Ratttking
Don't know that show, but Bill and Ted traveled in a phone box thru time saving the world too, and I'm not sure that they are Time Lords. James Bond, however, is. Think about it. 3nodding

But remember that "futuristic place" they went to? Betcha it was Gallifrey. And Rufus is a Time Lord. 3nodding

(Yep, I've already thought that one through)

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Hey Guys you are on to Something! After Watching the day of doctor,I was thinking my favorite Video Game "Chrono Trigger" when it came to Lucca's Gate Key and the portal that 10th and 11th used remind of the gate portals in CT.
Thank you for sharing!!! You are a very caring citizen to put this out there to support Magic Tree House!!! wink whee biggrin

Interesting Friend

4,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Spacetime Labyrinth
The Magic School Bus used to be one of my favorite shows when I was a kid and just think about it. Mysterious eccentric teacher. Transforming school bus. Improbable trips through space and time.

Miss Frizzle is a Time Lady.

It certainly doesn't hurt that Doctor Who's original purpose was to be an educational show using time travel to explore science and history.
plus the tardis is meant to blend in maybe hers got stuck shaped as a bus

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

Never though of that before... I haven't read those books in a long time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff