Welcome to Gaia! ::

OH YES! PIES!!! emotion_dowant

Username: Zaxwell

Pie to submit: Chocolate Mint pie ( for deliciousness and a fresh mouth xp )

This pie will be made of peppermint candies and sweet milk chocolate.

User Image

THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

Demigod

28,025 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
* Username: Lt Featherwise
* Name of Pie: Blackbird pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make
It would have blackbirds poking out of the filling, like beaks and feet. Like the rhyme! 4 and 20 blackbirds baked in a pie!
* Why you want this pie! - *shrug*
* Username: OpaniFare
* Name of Pie: Pointy Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Pie crust, knives, scissors, pins, needles, blades (any kind will do.)
It would look like a pie that would give everyone a good reason not to eat opened or hand-made foods from their trick-or-treat bags. It would have a nice-looking scissor-shaped piece of crust on top, with blades and silvery bits poking out around it.
* Why you want this pie!: I eat nails for breakfast, but recently I've been wanting to eat nails for dessert too.

12,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
* Username: Winter Persephone
* Name of Pie: Mac N Cheese Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Macaroni and cheese dripping out of a flaky pie crust with yellow cheese much like Kraft or Velveeta mac n cheese mixes, maybe even some ketchup on top emotion_drool
* Why you want this pie! Because macaroni and cheese is my favorite thing ever and in a pie I feel like it would taste good just like on pizza, ketchup is a personal favorite topping for mac and cheese to me so I thought to put that in there too emotion_kirakira

Rainbow Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

* Username- Ms. Mcbunny
* Name of Pie- Incepie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Its a pie, within a pie, within a pie, and it's made of different pies on each layer. If you eat a piece, you find yourself at another table, with another pie.
* Why you want this pie! Because both pi and Inception are indefinite, and I would really enjoy this pie.

Frozen Enchantress

32,150 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Hellraiser 500
* Username : silverXshadow
* Name of Pie : Hawaii Life Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup of lemon juice
1 can crushed pineapple
1 bag of sliced pecans
1 large carton of Cool Whip
1 pie shell
3 to 4 pastel color food dyes (I like pink, blue, red, purple, etc.)

This pie can take a while to make, because while the inside looks like a white meringue mixture of the milk, pineapple, lemon, and cool whip, the outside is crusted in the pecans (which are dyed in the food color dyes) in little circles that look like plumeria flowers (those flowers that make up leis). So there are colorful, eatable flowers on top of a white pie with pineapple chunks.
* Why you want this pie!
Who doesn't want a little slice of Hawaii to eat up? No beach party is complete without a little slice of heaven and relaxation right on your plate.

Liberal Husband

13,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
  • Loiterer 100
PIES

Hehe

* Username- MIyuki Sutoku
* Name of Pie- Death by Rainbow
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make- Love, Magic, Insanity, Rainbows. It would like a pie shaped like a rainbow with little rainbows coming out of it and rainbows every where it would also be rainbow colored and admitting an aura of rainbow
* Why you want this pie!- BECAUSE RAINBOW

* Username- Miyuki Sutoku
* Name of Pie - Zombie Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make- Black, Red, Brown food coloring. It's a normal apple pie that the crust has been turned black by food coloring and the pie top has been died brown like the dirt, it would also have a fake arm coming out of it like the zombie is coming out of the ground along with red tinting the brown so that it looks like blood is on the ground around the zombie arm, the fake arm should look like a rotting corpses arm.
* Why you want this pie! - Because it's a fun item and not only would it taste delicious it would be a great decoration for Halloween or something. Q u Q Plus Zombies are cool!

Romantic Flatterer

12,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
* Vincent Alexandros
* Smores' chess peanut butter pie
* obviously, marshmallow, chocolate, peanut butter graham cracker mix pie crust. It would look like a regular pie, except the top would have a checkered top squares that would look like a chessboard
* because it is like the most delicious pie I have ever had, and it would look pretty cool to be holding a black and white checkered pie to go along with the other checkered items on this site

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
* Username Tigrosharu
* Name of Pie Badger Badger Badger Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make It would be filled with badger, badgers, badgers, more badgers, and the occasional mushroom.
* Why you want this pie! Because Badger Badger Badger why not?

Desirable Shapeshifter

16,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PeachGardenOath
Hope Legacy
* Username: Hope Legacy
* Name of Pie: Hevenly Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Cloud puffs, angel dust, sweet feelings and the golden light of love, hope and faith - it would look like a perfectly fluffy shiney pie with perfectly white little wings on both sides and a halo and golden light shining down from above: inside would be fluffy and white with little gold flecks
* Why you want this pie! because doesn't everyone want their little slice of heaven?
You did! And it's ADORABLE!
biggrin im glad u like it! there's so many good designs out there already just thought this one would be good too heart

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
* Username:Kiyasama
* Name of Pie : Chocolate Preztal Pecan Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: This is a spin off of the classic pecan pie. The ingredients are pecans, corn syrup preztals and chocolate chips.
* Why you want this pie! Because it's amazing and delicious

Bashful Loiterer

9,215 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yesss, finally, you lack a certain pie I really wanted and has always been a favorite-

*LMLLO
* Cthulhu Pie (some exotic foreign name, don't worry)
* - An old family recipe that has seeped into the minds of many from years to years to years, can now be enjoyed by the public outside the bloodline! Its quite hard to make, and might need some assistance from others, but it is worth it in the end , I swear. First, get the usual stuff for pie, egg, flour sugar, and all that. Now, let your anxiety flow, then all the other dark feelings you hold and let it sweep you over and feel it get stronger and stronger. Use it, use it to call things that are attracted to the inner darkness of people. Now at this points, you should feel a bit light-headed and paranoid, dont worry its working! Bake the pie, stare at it, but not to long or you mind may not be able to handle it. Turn off your lights, light some candle, and bake for 45 minutes until nice and flaky. As you take it out, the filling will be black and ooze nonstop unto your mortal hands and floor and cover with streak of the delicious sludge. If you have cooked it perfect, you might even get some tentacles or two to greet you! Be careful tho, if you see red grayish eyes, you'll forget about this recipe and pretty much everyhting else.

* Why you want this pie: To spread the madness..of this delicious pie of course! And it would be such a treat for parties and stuff...

Sparkly Shapeshifter

* Username : Mizz_Kitteh23
* Name of Pie : Bloody Mary's Nightmare Dream
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make :
- Blood of a Vampire, Tears of a Mermaid, Pixie Dust, Sandman's Sand, Ectoplasm, and Love
- It would look almost like a Red Velvet Cake/Pie just a bit Bloodier and at the same time Ellegant
* Why you want this pie! : I think it would be awesome to finally have a Gothic/Dark Food item!

I've been waiting for this Type of Contest for like, Forever! Rina, you are so awesome! heart

Divine Muse

Winter Persephone
* Username: Winter Persephone
* Name of Pie: Mac N Cheese Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Macaroni and cheese dripping out of a flaky pie crust with yellow cheese much like Kraft or Velveeta mac n cheese mixes, maybe even some ketchup on top emotion_drool
* Why you want this pie! Because macaroni and cheese is my favorite thing ever and in a pie I feel like it would taste good just like on pizza, ketchup is a personal favorite topping for mac and cheese to me so I thought to put that in there too emotion_kirakira

Rina already has that in her shop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces