Welcome to Gaia! ::

Username - qJesse

Name of Pie - Orange Dark Chocolate Buttercream Swirl

Ingredients and what it would look like to make:
Making it includes actual oranges (small ones, like mandarins or cuties would do), artificial orange flavoring (make sure it's sweet when saturated correctly), chocolate topping (syrup or grated chocolate), buttercream, chocolate ice cream, and of course there are smaller details like syrups, sugar, etc. but I figured you'd like the big details.

It actually comes out very pretty when you do it with dark chocolate, otherwise it looks nasty with milk chocolate. It'd be a plus to use chocolate pie crust too but I've never done that before. Otherwise, I usually set my oranges for two for each slice (because you don't want too much real fruit otherwise the pure fruit juice kills the taste), and lightly douse the top vertically with chocolate syrup (or, again, you can spread grated chocolate, too).

Why you want this pie!
I make this pie every Halloween and Christmas eve for mostly myself. It's a pie I thought of when I was young and my mom helped me make it and I've been making it myself ever since. I'm not too good at explaining it without the recipe but it really is a sight to see, and taste! Some people don't like it but I can't get enough of it.

Hope you pick my pie! c:

Supreme Shoujo

32,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Launch Party 100
  • Noble Shade 100
* Username: DesuDesuSama
* Name of Pie: Cherry Fluff Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: Cherry Preserves and Pink Fluff (from the sakura fluffs in zen gardens on zOMG!) baked into a pie crust. It would look fluffy and have a whipped-cream-like texture on the inside, but with the strong, sweet, fresh tart taste of cherry pie!
* Why you want this pie!: Cherry pie and whipped cream are delicious (my favorite kind of pie EVER!) and it all just seems to go perfectly together! heart

Devoted Bookworm

* Username: SilkenDreams
* Name of Pie: Sparkle Pie!
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Sparkles, sequins, tinsel, glitter, glitter glue, shimmery materials, and everything else sparkly! It's not edible, but it does look pretty. It would look like a pie with a standard crust and rainbow-colored sparkles, with tinsel hanging out of the sides.
* Why you want this pie!: Because sparkles.

O.G. Bear

14,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
* Username I_beary_nice
* Name of Pie BACON PIE
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make BACON CRUST BACON FILLING BACON BACON BACON
* Why you want this pie! ITS BACON

No Hero

I love Gaia contests!
(btw, ingredients is spelled wrong...unless it was a character identity kind of thing for ditzy Rina?)

(ignore blue watermarks on the pictures, those are just signatures I left on there mrgreen )
Quote:

* Username Kunopegos
* Name of Pie 3.1415926
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make Math, Math, and Math! Math is used everywhere! Numbers of pie will be inside and outside of this fantasy pie!
User Image

* Why you want this pie!Everyone should know what pi is. No seriously. Everyone needs to know these numbers. They will do you wonders in your math classes.

Quote:

* Username Kunopegos
* Name of Pie Noodle Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to makeNoodles!
User Image

* Why you want this pie!It's kind of romantic, I think. Sorta like Lady and the Tramp xD
Also, Asian style X Western style
* Username: Raeyna Ficst
* Name of Pie: Tiramisu Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make:
-Pie crust of crushed amaretto cookies;
-Layers of
-Tia Maria, Coffee, soaked lady fingers;
-mascarpone custard and whipped cream (This also the topping);
-Use a whimsical pattern stencil to sprinkle cocoa powder in an artful design on top.
* Why you want this pie!
1. I really want to eat it. Now.
2. It is quite a fragrant dessert, and with its pleasing tones of coffee/cocoa and cream in its colours, and the cocoa design on the white topping is stunning and elegant with the right pattern. The textures of the crust, the softened lady fingers, and cream, as well as the finishing cocoa powder complement one another on the tongue. All in all, it is a creation most pleasing to all the senses, taste, touch, smell, sight, ...and hearing? Moans of delight create a symphony for all dessert-lovers, as well as the fact that the sound the fork makes while passing through the layers adds to the delight of this experience of both decadence and light.

Desirable Shapeshifter

16,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Steel Powercord
Hope Legacy
Steel Powercord
Hope Legacy
* Username: Hope Legacy
* Name of Pie: Hevenly Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Cloud puffs, angel dust, sweet feelings and the golden light of love, hope and faith - it would look like a perfectly fluffy shiney pie with perfectly white little wings on both sides and a halo and golden light shining down from above: inside would be fluffy and white with little gold flecks
* Why you want this pie! because doesn't everyone want their little slice of heaven?

What a heavenly pie 3nodding
rofl i'd say it was a 'piece of cake' but i'd be wrong rofl

HAH! Good one whee
biggrin glad u like it heart

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
* Username Tigrosharu
* Name of Pie Hockey Bag Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make a red cake crust filled nasty, smelly, and death by stank hockey gear after a big game.
* Why you want this pie! Because I can never get that smell out of my memory.
user name: flyingcat654

name of pie: honey cream sugar rose pie.

what it would look like: honey and pink cream mixed together in pie crust with sugar pedals mixed in and on the top with chocolate shavings. a very Delicious pie heart heart heart

ingredients:
sugar
honey
pink food coloring
sugar rose pedals
pie crust
chocolate shavings

how to do it: get the crust and mix the honey, rose pedals, food coloring, and cream together. put it in the pie crust and sprinkle the rest of the rose pedals and the chocolate shaving on top. have fun and enjoy the heaven

High-functioning Lunatic

* Username: Ta Lu
* Name of Pie: Cash Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: Speak of the overindulgent, like a part of Gaians don't have enough Gold or Cash, they have so much to throw into a pie! Stuffed with super flaky crust, and stuffed with Cash Tree leaves and flavored with Cash tree root juice, its a wonder the little thing s still bouncing around, all that and topped with whipped creme and gold flakes. Soon you'll be pooping out gold!

You'd need a lumberjack, a chainsaw, a tree climbing rig, and a tree tap, then something shave off Gaian coins...if you're lucky you'll find a chunk of watermeat.
* Why you want this pie!: Because everything else on Gaia has skyrocketed in prices, I feel like its a joke that some Gaian's have so much 'currency' and there are more items than I can keep track of these days. Its only right to have this over luxurious pie.

Invisible Genius

* Username: Pessimistic_Daydream
* Name of Pie: Peanut butter Heaven
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Graham Cracker styled crust, filling of chocolate pudding, but with peanut butter mixed in. Topped with hand-whipped cream (Not that oily, store bought stuff!). Drizzled on the cream, immediately prior to serving, would be caramel syrup.

Essentially it would be a crumbly delightful crust with a light brown color, filled with a blend of a rich chocolate pudding blended with peanut butter. Topping this would be a white-ish cream, with a rich caramel drizzle.

* Why you want this pie!: Because it would be AMAZINGGGGGGGGG, and delicious, and delightful. And AWESOME.

Luminous Phantom

* Username :: Duv ~!
* Name of Pie :: Inappropriate Pie
* Ingredients :: You don't even want to know. It's sorta hard to look at the pie because it's always blurred out or covered with a black bar.
* Why you want this pie! :: Uh, it's for a friend ninja

Rainbow Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ms. McBunny

* Username- Ms. Mcbunny
* Name of Pie- Incepie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Its a pie, within a pie, within a pie, and it's made of different pies on each layer. If you eat a piece, you find yourself at another table, with another pie.
* Why you want this pie! Because both pi and Inception are indefinite, and I would really enjoy this pie.

quoting my pie for posterity

Assimilated Bunny

* Username: krenaes
* Name of Pie: cheesecake pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: well ... part cheese, part cake - in a graham cracker pie crust of course
* Why you want this pie: cheesecake pie is soooooo yummy!

Fashionable Genius

* Username:: JetpackedSodapop
* Name of Pie Pie 'O Grunny
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make Made from Grunny tails and tongue, this pie is made to look fantabulous and tastes delicious. It looks like apple pie with a classic cross-hatched crust, but is bright green, with little grunny ears poking up out of the middle and the Grunny tongue hanging out of the side. Even he knows he tastes good! It fits perfectly in a silver aluminum pan. Bake for .5 seconds and it's ready to go.
* Why you want this pie! Because Grunny is so cute I could gobble him up!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff