Beloved Star

10,300 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Name: Deviistar
Name of pie: Sweet'in sour waffle pie
Ingredients and how it look like:
Ingredients: Sweet'in sour sauce, and 2 exclusive Mr.Waffles , cherries, melted white chocolate and marshmallows! Circular pieces of mango
How it'll look like:
It look like an pie covered (zigzag form) with Sweet'in sour sauce. Two exclusive Mr. waffles on the top of each other ( Each in an different direction, and it'll be on the middle. There'll also be 2 marshmallows on each waffle, and each cherry on top. Circular pieces of mango will surround the crust. Melted white chocolate will be poured in an flower shape( five petals. )
Why I made this pie?: To sell to the Sweet'in sour fans !!

>w<

Friendly Duck

* Ace Fehrr
* Rock and Roll Pie of Amazingness
* The pie would be basically the same made as an apple pie- but it willed be filled with Rock and Roll! Green apples (tasty, and has that tasty sourness to it) covered with cinnamon and a tad of caramel, topped with blueberries and whipped cream. But it HAS to have music notes flying above it because otherwise it is just a NORMAL pie and not a Rock and Roll pie!
* I want this pie because ever since I was a kid I listened to Rock music. It was something that has been with me since I was a kid for as long as I could remember. Now that Pop, Rap, and Hip-Hop, and Dubstep is taking over the music world, I feel it would be AWESOME for something to at least support Rock and what it has done to shape music, and keep a lot of people (most of them adults, and some my age) remembering Rock's AWESOMENESS.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PsychoRabbitV2
Hassli
PsychoRabbitV2
Quote:

* Username: PsychoRabbitV2
* Name of Pie: Grunny Meat Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make
the pie would have green crust, with a red gooie filling, its also been approved by 2 out of 5 dentists the other turned into zombies....
* Why you want this pie! not just humans but animals and monsters like pie too, and everyone likes a meat pie, this is just a new spin on a classic.
I like this pie. Why are you quoting yourself?

to be eye catching
I don't think it's going to help your case much, bro but whatever floats your boats.

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Actually, I change my mind, one more.

*Username: JadeToniRitsa

*Name of Pie: Fortune Cookie Pie

*Ingredients:Pie and fortune cookies. Not a pie with fortune cookie pie crust. ACTUAL WHOLE FORTUNE COOKIES.

*Why you want this pie! What do you mean 'why'? Is this not the idea of a genius???? twisted

(Jkjk. No, it's just because I'm eating takeout right now and fortune cookies amuse me greatly.)

Desirable Shapeshifter

16,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
* Username: Hope Legacy
* Name of Pie: Heavenly Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Cloud puffs, angel dust, sweet feelings and the golden light of love, hope and faith - it would look like a perfectly fluffy shiney pie with perfectly white little wings on both sides and a halo and golden light shining down from above: inside would be fluffy and white with little gold flecks
* Why you want this pie! because doesn't everyone want their little slice of heaven?

Dicksquisite's Husband

Tipsy Genius

* Username: Magically Dicklicious
* Name of Pie : Simply Green Shamrock Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make : Sugar, Egg,Lemon Juice, Add Lime green Food Coloring. Green Cool Whip,Golden Pie Crust made from either Yellow cookie crumbs, or gram crackers. Then once it is done add edible two gold coins peeking out of the yummy cool whip.

* Why you want this pie! Why I want this pie is simple! It's a pie that even the most serious of leprechauns would love and even bring a smile to their faces. 4laugh

Greedy Capitalist

11,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
* Username: darkcynical
* Name of Pie: Fig Butterscotch Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: 1 c. dried figs
3/4 c. brown sugar
3 tbsp. butter
1 1/4 c. evaporated milk, diluted with 1 c. water
4 tbsp. cornstarch
2 tsp. vanilla
Few grains salt
2 eggs, separated
4 tbsp. sugar
1 baked pie shell

* Why you want this pie!: Because it's the most amazing pie i ever made

i am sorry if this recipe has been posted before. It wasn't my intention to copy/paste

Distinct Businessman

3,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
* Username - Seltus

* Name of Pie - Midnight Surprise Pie

* Ingredients and what it would look like to make - EXTRA Dark Chocolate, Lattice Sprinkles, Concentrated Vanilla Extract, Assorted Fruits, 2 Sunflower Petals, magical Arcane Essence, a healthy serving of Death's Brew, ground-up Bat Wings, Widow-Maker Flower Stems, and 2 pinches of a Mysterious Substance. It would look like an above average pie with a beautiful skull symbol fashioned into the top of the crust, something that just looks utterly divine; but then you take a bite of it: burning_eyes

* Why you want this pie! - Cause we all know the last pie you eat has to be the best one.

clarion's King

Super Model

Username:
* Magus

Name of Pie:
* Billionaire's Pie

Ingredients:
* Jet black custard filling, silver crust, decorated with a real diamond on top User Image, or a bunch of little glowing ones around the inner boarder.

Why?
* Everyone will benefit from holding this luxurious slice pie cool

Heart Lover

9,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Username my_lovely_soul95
* Name of Pie: Grasshopper Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: chocolate cookie crumbs (for crust) , 1/2 cup milk, 32 large jet-puffed marshmallows, 1/4 cup creme de menthe, 3 tablespoons whipping (heavy) cream, few drops of green food color, if desired, and grated semisweet baking chocolate, if desired. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
* Why you want this pie! This pie is a wonderful tasty pie that is good for everyone. The taste is wonderful and very good for chocolate lovers.
Hope Legacy
Steel Powercord
* Steel Powercord
* Modular Pie
* 20-sided pie with different flavors on each side!
- Chicken Pot Pie, Sweet Potato Pie, Grape Pie, Key Lime Pie, Coconut Cream Pie, Apple Pie, Blackberry Pie, Lemon Meringue Pie, Peanut Butter Pie, Banana Cream Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Peach Pie, Cherry Pie, Pecan Pie, Blueberry Pie, Chocolate Cream Pie, and Rhubarb Pie
* It would satisfy EVERYONE's pie cravings XD

Pic example -
User Image

i think you just rolled an awesome pie!

rofl thank you XD

Sparkling Cleric

* Username: Anallogy
* Name of Pie: Kimchi Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: Kimchi, and it would look like pie with kimchi filling.
* Why you want this pie!: because i hate the smell and taste so i want to torture all of gaia with this pie

Desirable Shapeshifter

16,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PeachGardenOath
Hope Legacy
PeachGardenOath
Hope Legacy
PeachGardenOath
* Username: PeachGardenOath
* Name of Pie: Panda Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Lots of cream, chocolate, and a panda's favorite food: bamboo! It would look like a cute little white and brown panda with a piece of bamboo poking out of his mouth~!
* Why you want this pie!: B-because... panda...! Who doesn't want more panda in their lives... and tummies. 8D
i like this idea biggrin
Yay! Thank you. ^_^
you're certainly welcome biggrin it'd b a really cute one on these avatars too
I just hope they make the winning pie for Animals, too! There are so few items for them right now!
that would be good. i made up a pie too biggrin

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
* Username Tigrosharu
* Name of Pie Deep Fried Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make It would be a pie that is deep fried, that is all.
* Why you want this pie! Because everything taste better deep fried.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff