• Somebody Likes You 100
* Username missynae5151

* Name of Pie Chocolate Lovers Pie

* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make
-milk chocolate on the inside with raspberries
-White chocolate shell with dark chocolate decorations
-Strawberries and Cherries on top!

* Why you want this pie!
I have an extreme sweet tooth, so there are things I want. I want to share those things with others even if only for a bit.

Invisible Healer

12,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

* Username: Boris-Animedancer

* Name of Pie: Depression Pie

* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: Included are 'Tears of your inner child', 'Regret', 'Morphine', 'Ice', 'Solace' and 'Rainbows' to make the 'Lonliness' seem that much more pitiful by comparison. Mix together and place in an Ash crust and bake till slightly shriveled. If successful you should have a gray, disheveled, cracked, lumpy, attempt that weeps as much as you do.

* Why you want this pie!: This pie should exist.

* Name of Pie: Sugar pie

* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: Sugar. Just sugar. Why bother with any other food? We know all you want is delicious acne inducing, hyper activating, energy boosting, teeth rotting, HOLY C#@% THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! - Sugar. Simply pure white sugar molded into the shape of a pie.

* Why you want this pie!: Did you not read the ingredient list? It's sugar... what more do you need?

* Name of Pie: Plumberry Blits ( but it's really just a fancy name for Purple Pie)

* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: All things purple; Purple potatoes, purple grapes, purple plums, purple berries, purple dye, purple flowers, purple bugs, purple liquids, purple rocks, purple feathers, purple books, purple feelings, 'PURPLE' itself! And then bake into a pie at 415 degrees F for purple minutes until the desired shade of purple is reached.

* Why you want this pie!: The world could use some more purple pie.

* Name of Pie: Glowstick Pie

* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: Generic Pie ingredients. Glowsticks. It's a pie that glows. Great for parties, raves and funerals.

* Why you want this pie!: I want to be able to see when I'm eating pie in the closet at 2AM

Obsessive OTP

36,675 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • OTP 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
Quote:

* Username: Akemi Nekoeda
* Name of Pie: Pie in Wonderland
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: 2 mushrooms, 5 cups of tea made ​​at 3 pm, a pocket watch broken and bouquet of white roses painted with carmine. You need to cook in an oven placed in front of a mirror. If you do well your pie will have hearts, spades, clovers and diamonds throughout the cortex and the flavor depend on what you think is the answer to: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk?
* Why you want this pie!: Would be interesting to see the flavor according to the person, you could learn about yourself with the answer

Ruthless Enabler

8,825 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Friendly 100
* Username: Jumping Piratically
* Name of Pie: Pi-Rah-Tastic
* Ingredients: A raspberry pie topped with milk chocolate, decorated with a powdered sugar skull and crossbones.
* Why: Because when you're clutching your jar of dirt you need pie!

Shameless Fairy

Tigrosharu
* Username Tigrosharu
* Name of Pie You lost The Game Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make The sorrow and misery and outright hatred that you just lost the game because of a pie blended together and baked to perfection.
* Why you want this pie!Because a pie just made me lose "The game".

((Crap! CRAP!))

Kawaii Sentai

Username: TheGreatCuban

Name of Pie: Papa Smurf-tastic Pie

Ingredients: Strrawberry pie filling underneath baked Blueberries and Gooseberries followed by a layer of cream cheese then a layer of blue velvet cake in a thin blue pie crust topped with a big swirly dollop of strawberry cream cheese

Appearance: It looks like papa smurf!!!

Why I want it: I made blue velvet cupcakes with yellow/vanilla frosting and called it Smurfette and carried it around all day until someone ate it...(#my mom sucks)...but I'd love to have it on my gaia avi...and eat it at last...

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
* Username Tigrosharu
* Name of Pie Dead Parrot Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make It would be a light multicolor crusted pie filled with one very dead Norwegian blue parrot who is currently singing with the choir immortal.
* Why you want this pie! Because the parrot is not sleeping, it is a dead parrot!

Ruthless Phantom

* Username: Lunarlet
* Name of Pie: PI PIE scream (emphases on the scream )
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make:
-3.14159265359 pounds of awesome (must be exact)
-13.37 ounces of geek
- at least over 9000ML of melted epicness
* Why you want this pie! : Because of PIE! scream

Sacher Torte's Husband

Diamond Darling

14,725 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
* Username: Cheapskate Bruce
* Name of Pie: Macho Chicken Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make:
Succulent chicken meat with little caramelised onions and mushroom slices floating in a warm, oozing gravy. It has a ridged top like washboard abs and a pastry chicken crest sticking out.
* Why you want this pie! It's dang tasty!! Savoury pies are just as awesome as sweet ones, with it being Spring and all why not a use spring chicken?
* Username : Poisoned lifes
* Name of Pie : Cthulhu Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make : The tears and souls of the human race and of course blueberries, you can't forget the blueberries! It will look like... A pie with green tenticles coming out of the top and drifting to the sides and mini green wings! And perhaps something more to indicate that it's Chulthu, like eerrrr I guess the name will do!
* Why you want this pie! : Because we need to have something to give to our god when he arises from hes nap and whats better than a pie made just for him, containing souls and blueberries? All bow down and Hail Cthulhu and happy pie day everyone!
* or maybe we can call it an octopie and by the looks of it only our Sci-fi fanasty readers will undersand that it's Chulthu! Just a quick suggestion *

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
Jack horner special
Purple plums, sugar, syrup and pie crust to hold it together!
So it can be equipped. picture this: face smeared with purple jamish spread across mouth and pie in one hand and plum stuck on the thumb of other hand. alternate pose can be used . sit on pie equip it and oozes pie seeps out from avatar and your avi has look of disgust/dismay on face!

Lavish Giver

I have 2 pie recipes... sweatdrop
1:
Username: Eloquent Darling
Name of Pie: Baked Alaska Pie
Ingredients: pound cake crust, ice cream filling of your choosing, with meringue on top!
Why I want this pie.....because I love Baked Alaska and it's super easy to make!!! heart

2;
Username: Eloquent Darling
Name of Pie: Everything But The Kitchen Sink Pie
Ingredients: everything that can be edible but the kitchen sink xd
Why I want this pie.....because the cookies are delicious so why not a pie??

Desirable Shapeshifter

16,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
NatsuNoYuki
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~

* Username: NatsuNoYuki
* Name of Pie: Honey Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: HONEY!
* Why you want this pie: There is a 'Bee Pie' but not a Honey Pie? That's just sad and wrong.

~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D: i also want to know that! they need a honey pie!

Fluffy Sex Symbol

User Image* Username: Lee xx
* Name of Pie: Buzz Saw Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make:
Main ingredient: buzz saws (Papa Saw for a better quality pie)
* Why you want this pie!: It's gonna be an unique experience (and not just because your body won't be able to digest the pie. Or maybe yes)

avi art by cremme

Desirable Wench

18,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
* Ayame Shinu
* Carry On Wayward Pie
* Sugar, Rock Salt, Silver Knife, and Sour Patch Kids Angel and Devil Buddies
* Because Dean LOVES pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Quick Reply