Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Fatcat

I would say my favorite would be "Silver Laurels". It's very convenient for calm, peaceful, or angelic avi's, and I just love the fact it can be used for anklets! It's a really great item that I love to use for most of my avi's!

Dapper Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
My favorite December MC was the Winter Rose. I guess I would have to say my absolute favorite part of it was the rose dress, but I really liked all the poses. I was happy to see an MC that was based off of flowers. heart

Neophyte Firestarter

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
monthly collectable november 2007
it make us walking without foot when we play at zOMG!, Town, and Rally

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
I really love Silent Night from 08. I use it all the time and I love the night sky background. It's so versatile!

Gracious Dabbler

My favorite is the Angelic scarf from Dec 2003. When I joined Gaia in 2004, I fell in love with it but the market place quickly blew up the price before I could afford it so I never got the chance to get it. I love how the scarf looks, it matches well with outfits, and it also gives a wintry feel to outfits, suiting the month of December.

Fashionable Tycoon

30,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Millionaire 200
i personally like the roses the red pink and white think we should have a blue and purple
My Favorite Would Have To Be Light Spirit Because I Like The Accessories

Dapper Zapper

19,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
My favorite is Silent Night because it is darker than most Christmas/December things. The dark feel brings a new meaning to December and the Holidays.
-Muste01

Anxious Bunny

Angelic scarfffff.
My favorite December MC is Silent Night because each item on it can be used for different purposes and looks cool

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Silent Night or Winter Fox Mink. Silent Night is an item that I have owned before and I really enjoyed it (I think I'm going to try to get it again D8 ). Winter Fox Mink I have to admit is cute... >_> and pelts are always fun to wear. o u o

Ruthless Businessman

8,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
My favorite December MC is the nitemare scarf that goes great with a ninja outfit.

2,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ancient Katana matches every outfit i wear, flashy too best mc

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MINE IS ANGELIC SCARF CAUSE IT IS SO FLUFFY

Tipsy Fatcat

I'd have to say Winter Rose from 06'.