Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like Thank You Letter for December 2003,the Angelic Scarf and Nitemare Scarf are iconic to Gaia.Online one of the first iteams to be here,it's wonderful past,people that work in this site and the Users that help shape what it is today! The most happiest thing of all to me is,here Gaia.Online is! Still moving strong with lots more people to all be together as a family! ^^

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
The Nitemare scarf...I think that one is awesome smile
My favorite is Sweet Sealie because the white seal is adorable and the outfit keeps you warm in the winter.

Hygienic Cat

11,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Silver Laurels. They are small, shiny and usable. I love them.

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
angleic halo for sure ;D
the sandman and toned the white one
December 2008 Silent Night

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

I remember back in 2006, my first year on Gaia. Winter Rose was the first MC I ever bought from Gaia, and it's still one of my favorite items. emotion_bigheart

Aged Gekko

ithink nitemare scarf warf and cozy. xD ^^

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

My favorite December MC, hands down without needing to think, is this years "The Wasp". I've played saxophone for eight years and having a pixelated version on the website just makes me absolutely tickled. heart

xAbstractionx's Princess

Beloved Strawberry

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
my favorite MC is The Wasp for the coat and hat. heart

Roamer

32,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
My favorite December Monthly Collectible is the Winter Rose. Its so elegant and lovely that is goes with just about many of my princess outfits.
I'll always have a special place in my heart for the Frostbite Blade, as it was the first Collectible I ever received.

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Silver laurels. I love the color =3

Yutous's Prince

DJ Helsing
User Image

Want to Win a December 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all-time favorite December Monthly Collectible and why?

• Submit your entry before Monday January 2nd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite December MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite December MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a December MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday January 2nd 2012 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 4 random winners to receive a December 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and granted their prize directly into their inventory. Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

i like it this is cool i hope i win cuz i got hacked and lost 1 million i hope i win thx for your time

Gambino Gaian

i like the Silent Night, from 2008, is it's one of favorite December MC, because, of the dark twist on the olde story

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff