Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

21,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
GWEE from August 2006! He's just so cute and he lit my birthday cupcake! heart

Friendly Explorer

I like last year's Nitemare Sash. I think I was going for a dark theme for my avi around that time last year so it was perfect. biggrin

Dangerous Consumer

Winged Anklets because I always like my avis to be
angelic/demon + a color for combinations and I dont have the
anklets to use them when I choose to go angelic...

Plus they're so cute!
heart

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I would have to say the Nitemare Scarf is my favorite. I like all of the nitemare items because, well they are the kinds of things that I like. To be more specific Id have to say because the different poses all look interesting and fit well into a lot of the different outfits that I wear.

6,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Gwee is the best! Dragons have been awesome from the start AND he's just so CUTE! Add in a smok and you've got the two cutest dragons in all of gaia! Actually, Gwee was one of the first ever Monthly Collectibles I've ever gotten. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be where I am today. Yay for Gwee!!!
Definitely Gwee the Dragon, in all those years it became an icon to gaia, but aside of that, since the moment i got here i think Gwee is my first MC ever bought (from the MP) In the time that 15k was so much for me! (in the time that you could only earn it by forum or puzzeling ahah)

Good Old times wink

Sparkly Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Uncanny Form, because I like rainbows and sparkles. heart /shot
My most favorite epic-shizz-wiggle-nitz MC would HAVE to be the "DJ Studio Headphones" because they're some cool, chunky headphones that look like they have good bass. I just love that 'boom' in my ears, haha. Especially when I'm listening to 'Bon Jovi'.....
I love Gwee, but I also love the Summoning Tome because it has this Light and Dark theme to it, all put into one. I like how there are a lot of poses, not to mention, it's got cute owls and frogs! I absolutely love the dragons too, because they're so beautiful and majestic and they have nice colors that go with a lot of my outfits. Like if I wanted to have a "Dark Sorcerer" avatar, that black dragon would be my steed and its red eyes would accompany whatever red dress or accessory I wear! The white dragon has a sense of purity to it, and it's certainly an awesome inspiration for some of my fantasy creatures when I roleplay! smile

Sparkly Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Indeleble Violeta
Winged Anklets because I always like my avis to be
angelic/demon + a color for combinations and I dont have the
anklets to use them when I choose to go angelic...

Plus they're so cute!
heart

ohmaigawd. I want to marry your avi. <33

Winter Shapeshifter

20,300 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Invisibility 100
Gwee the Dragon, because I love dragons, and also he comes with adorable poses xd heart

9,425 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Want to Win a August 2010 Monthly Collectible?
Answer: My favorite August MC is the Uncanny Form from 2009.
Cause is cute :3 heart

4,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
the summoning tome will show you true power

5,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
The DJ Studio Headphones because It looks cool and sleek, also it would make my avi feel hip and cool not aged. whee

Feline Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
Uncanny Form. Why? It had some pretty well made skins, such as the white leopard skin and porcelain skin. Both making very good skins for zombies and those who want their avatars to look more like an animal :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff