Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Want to Win a August 2010 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite August Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday August 30th 2010 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite August MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite August MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a August MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday August 30th 2010 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive a August 2010 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

Bashful Member

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Informer 100
  • Contributor 150
THE CROWN BECUSE IT GIVES YOU DEFDANTION!

Big Girl

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+

Winged Anklets fo' sho. Mostly because of the aged colors.
(AKA: There's a new-er white used in new items, and an old-er white used in old items.) heart
Anything angelic and the reason why is I don't know just think white and fully looks good lol

Survivor

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
GWEE THE DRAGON. He's awesome Idk why his price won't go up but he's awesome and is a very unique companion item. I would like ot see more Gwee themed items biggrin

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
This month's Nitemare Crown, because it looks AWESOME.
The angel's bow because it was the first collectable I got before I gave it away xD.

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I like them all because of the details and how they make the smallest things look better
I adored the August 2007: Summoning Tome, I just love the good/evil nature of it and being able to turn myself into a wee frog. smile

Enduring Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dressed Up 200
I would have to say I like the 2006 August Pixie. Just because at the time, It was the first item on gaia that i really fell in love with and what made me get more into buying monthly letters because of the unique items that they could contain. The unique items you got were alot more than just your average store items.

Versatile Bear

10,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
i need the Solar Sash it it goes with my lunar sash!!
Mi favourite Monthly collectible is the new one: Nitemare Crown, I love it.

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
solar or nightmare sash ,) just awesome to have a sash thats not some crazy political party thing:p

Fairy

My favourite August MC? Without a doubt it's the Golden Laurels. They're shiny, they're golden, they're unique and represent the beauty of Ancient Greek and Roman history with an alluring modern sparkle. I don't have them anymore, but if I had the chance I'd buy a pair in a heartbeat! They layer under things that they need to layer under, and layer over things that they need to layer over. Though sometimes they have the green goo glitch, it's part of what makes them recognizable and fantastic! They're an item that take people back to the older Gaia days but can be used with all of the amazing new gold items or even just thrown onto the avatar without matching~! I love using the colour gold and they just fit right in with any avatar that utilizes gold as a main colour or just an accent colour. Great job on making them, Gaia! The Silver Laurels are pretty awesome too, though. ^______^

Fuzzy Lunatic

14,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
The DJ Studio Headphones because they look like the giant headphones I use and truly encompass the joy of music listenin'.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff