Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiretsu
Angry Excel
Mmmm....tacos.... domokun

*refrains the obvious lesbian joke*
Yeah, right. Let's not get de-railed or anything. rolleyes blaugh
I can do that...
Assuming I don't die here at my desk, for lack of sleep...
As is I have to go, for many compound reasons, the last of whom is sleep sweatdrop
Just think, this afternoon, all I planned to do was check my previously viewed threads, but you sucked me into discussion after discussion with your blatant lesbianistic-geekisms...
I am seriously turned on, and that is why I must log off, adieu.

EDIT: on a reread, that sounded almost risque, please interpret as neuterally as possable, thanks.
Always glad to help. heart
Wow angry, your siggy looks oddly familiar.
Xeon Sempai
but you sucked me into discussion after discussion with your blatant lesbianistic-geekisms...
I am seriously turned on, and that is why I must log off, adieu.

*rolls in laughing*
Xeon scores a point for honesty.

And in other news, it's good to see U-235 back in his natural environment: Lesbians.
JBean
And in other news, it's good to see U-235 back in his natural environment: Lesbians.
Wow, I'm about three seconds for grabbing U-235's AIM conversations. If only I didn't have to reinstall... then I would have my ******** logs. They aren't just normal logs, they're [********] logs. That makes them x-treme. I think. Either that or really sexually active.
Heh, I thought I'd test that "see if the administration gets antsy" theory. wink

Awwww, Xeon doesn't want to play with us anymore... sad Though I do have to question how U-235's can be in his natural habitat with lesbians...
Angry Excel
Heh, I thought I'd test that "see if the administration gets antsy" theory. wink

Awwww, Xeon doesn't want to play with us anymore... sad Though I do have to question how U-235's can be in his natural habitat with lesbians...

I don't see how it's any worse than what happened at halftime on the Super Bowl. xp
Yea, this is at least censored.
The Super Bowl? YOU'RE WITH THE ENEMY! OGL/CPL FOREVER!
How did that boy survive? If it was me, he would be on the ground, ball and jugular-less within 5 seconds. Half-time OVER. scream stare
Angry Excel
How did that boy survive? If it was me, he would be on the ground, ball and jugular-less within 5 seconds. Half-time OVER. scream stare

My theory is shock. Though her killing him would've certainly made the halftime show more interesting.
Angry Excel

Ouch fast and painful. Would the balls go first or the jugular?
Yumi-chan
Angry Excel

Ouch fast and painful. Would the balls go first or the jugular?

I would guess the balls first, so that the pain is still fresh in his mind while he's bleeding to death?
I guess its whether or not your twisted enough to want to hear the screaming or not. Balls first = screaming, Jugular first = no screaming

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff