Welcome to Gaia! ::

The most fun game to play while drinking is Kareoke Revolution. 3nodding

Because nothing's better than getting up and busting out a dance number simultaneously while singing Kool and the Gang's Ladies' Night.
I don't need to be drunk to play, actually I don't really drink much, not enough to be tipsy even. According to the mother unit my father had a lot of drinking problems so I've pretty much sworn off alcohol. Mostly out of fear of becoming what he is. I've come to find that drunk players can't twitch as fast as me, and ultimately lose. They can't even stand to play DDR, I won't get into that. If I need a buzz, I mix myself a drink that I've become good friends with on the 4 day long no sleep allowed LAN parties. Listed below are the ingredients.

Lil Panda's Odd Concoction;

1/3 Mt. Dew
1/3 AMP
1/3 Jack Daniel's

Total of 12 fluid oz.

I tried it with Bawls and it just doesn't taste good at all.

U-235
Actually, my parents smoke. A lot. I'm usually kicking back with them, and I'm addicted from second hand smoke. I always get this weird urge to light up, especially recently, even though I've only smoked once ever, and that was about 6 years ago... And it was bleh.
Move in with me, living in Boulder kinda fixes that, unless you hang around with only smokers, then you just want to do it more. I know a lot of people that started smoking because Spike Spiegel did it.
OR you could hire me to hang around you 24/7 with an alluminum baseball bat. twisted
Will work for money, food, or lingerie. heart
Angry Excel
OR you could hire me to hang around you 24/7 with an alluminum baseball bat. twisted

What about lovin'? wink
Baseball bat you say? Hmm what are your current rates in lingerie?
Angry Excel
I could start smoking for that, will you wear the lingerie while you smack me?
In order asked:

MMmmmmmmno

One thong/bra per hour plus a corset for every thwack.

Only if I can headshot.

heart wink
Hmm, if cigarettes weren't so expensive, that'd be tempting...
Actually nevermind, I'd probably smoke cigars, or a pipe, those at least smell good sometimes...

But that doesn't render the cost any less significant, lingerie is one thing, but I can't be smoking myself bankrupt now can I?
EEEWWWWW!!!!!
I work in a restaurant with a bar. Trust me. Cigars no NOT smell good. The only form of tobacco that smells half-a** decent is chewing, but that's a whole new level of disgusting. xp
Angry Excel
EEEWWWWW!!!!!
I work in a restaurant with a bar. Trust me. Cigars no NOT smell good. The only form of tobacco that smells half-a** decent is chewing, but that's a whole new level of disgusting. xp

I agree... I know personally that smoking is bad enough, but dipping... *shudders*
I would never chew.
Ew.

Anyways, some cigars smell fine, but I was propagandad against smoking too much as a child to start without proper incentive anyways...

EDIT: and I can't stand cigarettes, not at all, sorry...
EDIT2: and I didn't think your deal covered chewing anyways...
THe deal covers whatever you want it to cover, baby. wink blaugh
How much would it take to get you to refill my mountain dew IV drip and hit me with that baseball bat whenever I nodded off?
Because that's what I really need at this point...
Xeon Sempai
How much would it take to get you to refill my mountain dew IV drip and hit me with that baseball bat whenever I nodded off?
Because that's what I really need at this point...
Hmmmm...nice hose, a leather bustier, and tacos. Mmmm....tacos.... domokun
Angry Excel
Mmmm....tacos.... domokun

*refrains the obvious lesbian joke*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items