Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yumi-chan
I guess its whether or not your twisted enough to want to hear the screaming or not. Balls first = screaming, Jugular first = no screaming

I suppose it would depend on how pissed one was about getting their top ripped open for the whole world to see.

EDIT -- I will, of course, throw this question open to the floor.
Angry Excel
Heh, I thought I'd test that "see if the administration gets antsy" theory. wink

Awwww, Xeon doesn't want to play with us anymore... sad Though I do have to question how U-235's can be in his natural habitat with lesbians...

I'm certain he feels more at home among the lesbians than in chatterbox. (Shouldn't someone fix the C&T description to read: Beware of the lesbians?)

I actually heard (my friend was watching) that something happened at half-time. I still don't really care, but please relate the events since they include Angry wanting to kill someone. smile
JBean
Angry Excel
Heh, I thought I'd test that "see if the administration gets antsy" theory. wink

Awwww, Xeon doesn't want to play with us anymore... sad Though I do have to question how U-235's can be in his natural habitat with lesbians...

I'm certain he feels more at home among the lesbians than in chatterbox. (Shouldn't someone fix the C&T description to read: Beware of the lesbians?)

I actually heard (my friend was watching) that something happened at half-time. I still don't really care, but please relate the events since they include Angry wanting to kill someone. smile

Here's what happened.
Oh! eek A boobie!

I'm not sure that was what the thing I heard was. But it could very well have been. smile
Xeon Sempai
EDIT: on a reread, that sounded almost risque, please interpret as neuterally as possable, thanks.

Ok, we'll consider you neuteured blaugh
I'm not exactly sure that's what I was thinking, notice the difference neutral-neutered, see?
Completely different, in spelling and sentiment.
*hides*
Yep. Balls first. Then jugular. heart Then maybe the liver, depending on the mood of the audiance...

Xeon's been neutered? awww..... sad
No!

He's just joking, find us a quiet spot, and you can see for sure!
Sarayan
Ok, we'll consider you neuteured blaugh

O_O;;;;
Xeon Sempai
No!

He's just joking, find us a quiet spot, and you can see for sure!
Hehe, what? Eunichs are cool! heart
Sigh...why did my internet have to be down on the weekend of what is probably the funniest conversation I have ever read on Gaia. CURSES!!!

*Mopes around and hopes for pity*
Angry Excel
Xeon's been neutered? awww..... sad

Yep, definately neutered. Nothing to do about it. I guess we can't count on him in dirty discussions anymore wink
ramiel.sheep.of.lightning
Sigh...why did my internet have to be down on the weekend of what is probably the funniest conversation I have ever read on Gaia. CURSES!!!

Sorry, luv. heart *hugs* wink

I dunno, now we can have fun drapping our semi-nude bodies all over his un-interested self! blaugh
Angry Excel
ramiel.sheep.of.lightning

Sorry, luv. heart *hugs* wink

I dunno, now we can have fun drapping our semi-nude bodies all over his un-interested self! blaugh

Murgle?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces