Welcome to Gaia! ::

U-235
Smoking is bad for you...

Depends on what you smoke, how often, and how much.
Kiretsu
U-235

You should only smoke AMD, everything else is just too expensive, or the performance loss is too great...
Kiretsu

I dunno... I've yet to see any smoking that was beneficial in any way... *hides cigarette from his avatar and siggy*

Actually, my parents smoke. A lot. I'm usually kicking back with them, and I'm addicted from second hand smoke. I always get this weird urge to light up, especially recently, even though I've only smoked once ever, and that was about 6 years ago... And it was bleh.

Newbie Noob

U-235
Kiretsu

I dunno... I've yet to see any smoking that was beneficial in any way... *hides cigarette from his avatar and siggy*

Actually, my parents smoke. A lot. I'm usually kicking back with them, and I'm addicted from second hand smoke. I always get this weird urge to light up, especially recently, even though I've only smoked once ever, and that was about 6 years ago... And it was bleh.
My friends smoked, and they left for the real world(tm).

For some reason, I want to light up occasionally.

Although I found I can drink away those urges. xd
Kiretsu
U-235

Marlboro Reds, typically 2 packs a week -- maybe 3 if going out with friends on the weekend, there's just something about having a drink or two that seems to encourage smoking -- and usually when I'm stressed, which is happening far too often lately. Which in turn is driving my smoking steadily upwards.

I'd like to quit cold turkey right now, but that'd bring on mood shifts when I don't need to have them, so I've just decided to contain the damage to myself. I'm actually looking forward to getting sick again, so that I have a head start in not smoking and the withdrawals are dulled in the face of just not feeling good.
Yay! Xeon's home!

Slutty_Eddie
My friends smoked, and they left for the real world(tm).

For some reason, I want to light up occasionally.

Although I found I can drink away those urges. xd

Heh. Yeah, I guess you can drink the world away if you want to. I've also been having this weird booze urge too, lately. I wonder if it could have anything to do with this whole crisis I'm in the process of narrowly averting...
Drinking+Videogames=Odd Frags per Hour...

I pretty much have to rely on my friends for that info, but I think I kicked a**...

EDIT: wouldn't know about smoking, I stay away from that...
Xeon Sempai
Drinking+Videogames=Odd Frags per Hour...

I pretty much have to rely on my friends for that info, but I think I kicked a**...

You can always check the game logs for that info... Heh... Drunken LANs are the best... Although I always end up being the sober person in the end, so I'm left fragging about piles of unconscious bodies.... sweatdrop
It only happened once, honest!
uh-huh, suuuuuure Xeon. scream

(doesn't smoke or drink heart )
I don't smoke or drink either, anymore...

Just an Athlon, every now and then...
Sigh, when will you learn? It only takes one Althon (five P4s) to ruin your life. sad
I once played UT whilst higher than the sun. Apparently I rocked, but I don't remember much of it.

Mmm, UT. I think I'll go play some of that, where's my CD...Can't wait to get into a good old fashioned game of facing worlds..

"Headshot!"
"Double Kill!"
"Multi Kill!"
"Ultra Kill!"
"MO MO MO MONSTER KILL Kill kill..."

Good times. Too bad all the servers now use really whacked mods that completely destroy the gameplay and require downloading 200mb worth of s**t from some guy on dialup. Whatever ******** happened to a CTF or Deathmatch game, huh? I don't want to ******** play with some crazy assed mod that makes a game where you try and jump up and down on some dot to win the ******** game. If I wanted to do that, I'd go to ******** japan, now give me my goddamn game back you worthless excuses for carbon matter.

scream
I always do better in FPS games when running on sleep deprevation. I think it's because your brain just shuts down anything not required to play.
I'm never really not sleep deprivated, so I don't know how it feels to play games otherwise...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff