Welcome to Gaia! ::

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

Im bored chilling out after my workout tonight....so i use my 360 to come to Gaia and post this...

I really should start using my spare time more productively...

By the way...if anyone cares general browsing with the IE app on the 360 sucks. its painfully slow and a controller is not the best means of navigation.
Saruwatari Kooji
Im bored chilling out after my workout tonight....so i use my 360 to come to Gaia and post this...

You can start by buying a PS3 and playing The Last of Us.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

psychic stalker
Saruwatari Kooji

i wish i could swing buying a PS3 but sadly thats just a bit out of budget(as long as I care about building my savings back up).
Saruwatari Kooji
psychic stalker
Saruwatari Kooji

i wish i could swing buying a PS3 but sadly thats just a bit out of budget(as long as I care about building my savings back up).
You can suffer a $300 dip. It's worth the trip.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

psychic stalker
Saruwatari Kooji
psychic stalker
Saruwatari Kooji

You can suffer a $300 dip. It's worth the trip.

Next month I can probably do it, but not this month. I'd really like to get a PS3 because I do have a couple PS3 games I would like to play(I got them when I was living with my fiances parents and they had a PS3).

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Yeah, and next time I talk to my extremely conservative and kinda racist dad, he'll be moaning about how the End Times are near.

Christ on a cracker. Why can't anyone be calm?

Benevolent Borg

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
i'll never understand people.

weather or not gay marriage is right or wrong is irrelevant. it isn't going to effect your life any more than you let it. as such you shouldn't concern yourself with it. instead i'd be a nice idea to focus on your own problems instead and let others worry about theirs.
"Westboro Baptist Church Freaks Over DOMA Ruling, Claims Hell Is Near"
Maybe for them.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

They picked a horrible picture for that article. I hate to say it, but people like that are hurting the image people have of the gay community...not helping.

Loiterer

Hey all, this is [Q].
I was wondering if I could get the C&T IRC info?
I should bake more often. Last time was almost a year ago ...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/The20/Thereshallbecake2_zps03a0f263.jpg

Edit: Good time to test the camera of my phone. Mediocre quality in my humble opinion.

Edit 2: The cake was delicious. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/The20/Halbkuchen_zpse9de0077.jpg
What is this I don't even.

ninja
I was going to go into the IRC (got the info) but things keep coming up.
So.

HI EVERYONE I AM YOUR ONE LONELY FORUM ASSISTANT. emotion_awesome
You likely will not recognize this account, but I was once a regular (on a different account), so no worries about moving random threads that shouldn't be moved but looked like they should. Unless this place has changed a lot over the years (doesn't look like it has) then I have a pretty good feeling of the culture here.

Any questions/concerns/need a thread moved, PM me.

Also if you want my other account name, or my skype, PM me. =)
If you know who I am, please don't reveal. I have a bit of a post stalking problem right now.
I was once asked to become a forum assistant. I declined, fearing the power would corrupt me.

Also, considering the last few posts here i might have an idea who you are, even though i don't know you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff