Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Greyson D
I was going to go into the IRC (got the info) but things keep coming up.
So.

HI EVERYONE I AM YOUR ONE LONELY FORUM ASSISTANT. emotion_awesome
You likely will not recognize this account, but I was once a regular (on a different account), so no worries about moving random threads that shouldn't be moved but looked like they should. Unless this place has changed a lot over the years (doesn't look like it has) then I have a pretty good feeling of the culture here.

Any questions/concerns/need a thread moved, PM me.

Also if you want my other account name, or my skype, PM me. =)
If you know who I am, please don't reveal. I have a bit of a post stalking problem right now.
You a furry? </bluntAndHonest>
The20
I should bake more often. Last time was almost a year ago ...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/The20/Thereshallbecake2_zps03a0f263.jpg

Edit: Good time to test the camera of my phone. Mediocre quality in my humble opinion.

Edit 2: The cake was delicious. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/The20/Halbkuchen_zpse9de0077.jpg

I blame you, now you got me to bake, I use the word bake loosely here, since I ended up buying a cake mix and adding a bag of mixed frozen forest berries to it.
so not really baking, but I am likely to fool my guests
Sonic Offline
You a furry? </bluntAndHonest>
I own a few fursuits and I like the art but I don't really participate in the fandom or go out of my way to do furry stuff. xP

Benevolent Borg

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
they finally "fixed" the issue with wix profiles. i now wonder why no one ever came to the C&T about it...
Shade7510
they finally "fixed" the issue with wix profiles. i now wonder why no one ever came to the C&T about it...
Let's just be thankful they haven't.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Shade7510
We shoo'd them off every time when it first became popular.

Benevolent Borg

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Sonic Offline
Shade7510

and why is that?

in the very far back of my mind i recall something like that but it's been a while so i can't completely remember.

was it because of the questions they were asking or was the subject not correct for this forum?

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Shade7510
Sonic Offline
Shade7510

and why is that?

in the very far back of my mind i recall something like that but it's been a while so i can't completely remember.

was it because of the questions they were asking or was the subject not correct for this forum?
They were asking for help with profiles. We're not the profiles board.

Benevolent Borg

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Sonic Offline

ohhh i can see that. that's a different situation than what i was referring to. thanks though.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Shade7510
Sonic Offline

ohhh i can see that. that's a different situation than what i was referring to. thanks though.
I just assumed they learned.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sonic Offline
Shade7510
Sonic Offline

Humans learning something? HA! That would be a ******** miracle.

On a slightly less "Humans are stupid" note, last night was pretty fun actually for a wedding reception. OK so I did get a drunk guy trying to get it on with me but he was far too drunk to actually DO anything apart from roll around, and hug.

@Greyson: Hi, I'm the neighbourhood psycho b***h. In a few years I'll be a psycho b***h with letters after my name. I eat almost anything and I enjoy D&D a hell of a lot.
Lanackse-Kanvae
Sonic Offline
Shade7510
Sonic Offline

Humans learning something? HA! That would be a ******** miracle.

On a slightly less "Humans are stupid" note, last night was pretty fun actually for a wedding reception. OK so I did get a drunk guy trying to get it on with me but he was far too drunk to actually DO anything apart from roll around, and hug.

@Greyson: Hi, I'm the neighbourhood psycho b***h. In a few years I'll be a psycho b***h with letters after my name. I eat almost anything and I enjoy D&D a hell of a lot.
So, was it good or bad that he could only roll around and hug?

Benevolent Borg

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Quote:

that's basically it yep.

Benevolent Borg

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
superconductors are pretty awesome. don't worry though i'm sure well get our hoverboards eventually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zPqEEZa2Gis
@Profile subject
You guys can let them die here or PM me and I'll move them over. Since C&T is fairly dead, I don't come over here often. My other forum is much more active so it takes priority.

@Lans
Hi. We're friends, actually. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas