Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jaydi Blaze
29582351c3
Jaydi Blaze
Disconsented
I hate it when people know they need help but won't admit it. In my opinion immediate family need to be able to do something other than talk to somebody who isn't listening.
same, or those who ask for help but then while you're helping them try to take over every time they can.
I thought about this a little while. I'm not usually for violence, but if someone repeatedly wrongs you, steals from you and so on, why are you not just kicking their a**? Put some steel toe boots on and c**t punt that idiot.
She's a licensed kickboxing instructor.
I imagine kicking her in the c**t while she is having lesbian sex with the person she invited to live in a place she has no right to do so in and after stealing from you should be much easier.
Jaydi Blaze
29582351c3
Jaydi Blaze
Disconsented
I hate it when people know they need help but won't admit it. In my opinion immediate family need to be able to do something other than talk to somebody who isn't listening.
same, or those who ask for help but then while you're helping them try to take over every time they can.
I thought about this a little while. I'm not usually for violence, but if someone repeatedly wrongs you, steals from you and so on, why are you not just kicking their a**? Put some steel toe boots on and c**t punt that idiot.

that doesn't mean she's invincible.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kickboxers? Try a grapple-centric martial art. Can't kick out if you're pinned to the floor.

EWWW stepped in regurgitated cat food......
or just smack her upside the head.

kickboxing skill doesn't mean anything if you're not expecting to be hit in the head.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tadpole Jackson
or just smack her upside the head.

kickboxing skill doesn't mean anything if you're not expecting to be hit in the head.

Pinning is more fun and it's harder to cry "assault" when you're merely restrained. Smacking someone these days will either land you in trouble or get you knocked out. For some reason, smacking someone is considered abuse.
Tadpole Jackson
Jaydi Blaze
29582351c3
Jaydi Blaze
Disconsented

that doesn't mean she's invincible.
she's out anyway. got herself taken to the ER, and from there went to the wacky ward for a 48 hour hold.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Jaydi Blaze
she's out anyway. got herself taken to the ER, and from there went to the wacky ward for a 48 hour hold.

She's probably detained under some local/federal (not sure which would get involved in this sort of legislation) version of the Mental Health Act, which is a UK law.

Note: The linked page is a summary of the encompassing laws within the act but that is probably all you need at this point. The page does contain links to a more detailed version if you wish to read.
Lanackse-Kanvae
Jaydi Blaze

She's probably detained under some local/federal (not sure which would get involved in this sort of legislation) version of the Mental Health Act, which is a UK law.

Note: The linked page is a summary of the encompassing laws within the act but that is probably all you need at this point. The page does contain links to a more detailed version if you wish to read.
yeah, she refused to leave the ER and they said if you stay here after being discharged, you're going to the third floor (the psych wing)...so she stayed.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Jaydi Blaze
Lanackse-Kanvae
Jaydi Blaze

yeah, she refused to leave the ER and they said if you stay here after being discharged, you're going to the third floor (the psych wing)...so she stayed.

As far as I can understand of the Mental Health Act, she can be detained indefinitely if the two doctors come to the conclusion that she's too much of a danger either to herself or others to be discharged. Under certain circumstances, she can also be forced to have treatment against her wishes. Again this is often decided by a doctor that didn't do the original analysis which brought about the detention.

If she gets out to community treatment and then gets readmitted to hospital because of her mental health, she will have no ability to refuse treatment.

A relative may try and appeal for the release of a patient but given what has already been told nof the situation, I don't think that's going to happen.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

because why not.

Dangerous Trader

Lanackse-Kanvae
She's probably detained under some local/federal (not sure which would get involved in this sort of legislation)

Generally, federal law only gets involved when something about the case crosses state lines, otherwise it's normally a local thing.

Tadpole Jackson
Gasmaskgun combo

because why not.

You're representing yourself poorly. Give me a minute.

Here, contact me for all your survivalist propaganda.
User Image

Shameless Enabler

Tadpole Jackson

because why not.
Definitely American.
Tadpole Jackson
because why not.

What's with the light out of the barrel? Just how the flash happened to light it up?
... also, very trusting camera man.
nouveau sereph
Tadpole Jackson

because why not.
Definitely American.

well I'd have to be, i was allowed to have the guns in the first place.
SlackerInside
Tadpole Jackson
because why not.

What's with the light out of the barrel? Just how the flash happened to light it up?
... also, very trusting camera man.

yeah the flash caught the barrel like that, in the ******** version of the photo you can see the breech face, it's blatantly obvious a round isn't in the pipe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff