Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Ryuke Dragon
So, according to this, I have over 5 million in gaia gold trapped in those Skeletons.

and. I. do. mean. trapped.
You should give it all to me. x3

Dangerous Trader

Sonic Offline
Ryuke Dragon
So, according to this, I have over 5 million in gaia gold trapped in those Skeletons.

and. I. do. mean. trapped.
You should give it all to me. x3

Try for the Boppin Blue Headgear collection first, you'll have better luck.

Edit: internet goes down tonight, later.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

Rgoodermote
The20
Just saying. Someone once said one of the prerequisites to be considered a regular here is to be humped by Rydian, which is kinda hard now that he's gone.

I was never humped by Rydian....people just started calling me a Reg. sweatdrop

Been a while, thought I'd drop in for a quick visit...

As for the topic quoted...I wasn't ever actually humped by Rydian either. I did start posting and helping out one day and I've been here somewhat off and on since then, after a bit of time I considered myself one of the regulars and nobody ever argued...

Anyway...I'm ******** exhausted. I've been working every day for the last month, not a single day off, and this last week(as far as our pay periods go) I just pulled 62 hours(yes, 22 hours of overtime)...without any recognition for the amount of work I did. I also have to hear another one of our managers piss and moan about her 5-7 hours of overtime...

Have a wonderful day/evening all...I'll attempt to pop back in more often and not join the ranks of U-235 and CSquared. razz
Disconsented
I hate it when people know they need help but won't admit it. In my opinion immediate family need to be able to do something other than talk to somebody who isn't listening.
same, or those who ask for help but then while you're helping them try to take over every time they can.
So, guys - I'm a little out of the loop. What's considered the most effective free antivirus these days? AVG and Avast have fallen behind somewhat, no?

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

CSquared
So, guys - I'm a little out of the loop. What's considered the most effective free antivirus these days? AVG and Avast have fallen behind somewhat, no?

AVG hasn't been all that great for quite awhile now...

Avast, I think it's biggest issue is it seems to be getting a bit bulky(mind you it's been awhile since I've touched it).

I personally use MSE and it's been wonderful. It's lightweight and stays the hell out of the way, I don't even get a notification when it updates, it just does and doesn't say anything until there is a major threat.
Saruwatari Kooji
CSquared

AVG hasn't been all that great for quite awhile now...

Avast, I think it's biggest issue is it seems to be getting a bit bulky(mind you it's been awhile since I've touched it).

I personally use MSE and it's been wonderful. It's lightweight and stays the hell out of the way, I don't even get a notification when it updates, it just does and doesn't say anything until there is a major threat.
this. though I keep emsisoft's emergency kit on my toolkit for emergency command prompt based scans.
Using Avast currently, thinking about going back to MSE. Something slows down my whole system when i browse the directories on my external drive and Avast has an unusual high cpu usage during that time. That looks suspicious ...

I have my colloquium at Tuesday. I'm ******** nervous.
Heyyo.

Still alive, still in college, still finding new and interesting ways in which to abuse myself, still being diagnosed with new and interesting social and physical maladies.

However, I am making good progress on re/building a 400bhp firebird.

And yegods and little fishes, your IRC channels are home to idlers aplenty, with very little in the way of conversational skills.

You should be ashamed, appalled, and.. umm.. another "A" word that i will think of later!

Hope all are well.
Damn I missed Twistex, and I had a car related question even.
*misses Twistex*

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Twistex
Heyyo.

Still alive, still in college, still finding new and interesting ways in which to abuse myself, still being diagnosed with new and interesting social and physical maladies.

And yegods and little fishes, your IRC channels are home to idlers aplenty, with very little in the way of conversational skills.

You should be ashamed, appalled, and.. umm.. another "A" word that i will think of later!

Hope all are well.
Which channel? Leto dun f**'d up and invited the old into the new.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Twistex
Heyyo.

Hope all are well.

I missed Twistex!! crying

In my defence, I was at tutorial getting some questions answered. Turns out I was going down the right path with Q2(b) after all and that Q3(b) is THAT easy.
I know this is advertsing, but sounds like a nice deal.
sennheiser headphones for 19.99 at woot right now.

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/b89a544d-574e-43c5-a904-bd759b1e0453/sennheiser-cx-485-3-5mm-connector-in-ear-noise-blocking-headphone#0
Cant sleep anymore. Wake up after 6 hours. Not good.

In unrelated news, why do we even have summer and winter time? All this does give everybody a hard time to adjust, even the "energy saving" bullshit straw man that is always presented is questionable at best.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The20
Cant sleep anymore. Wake up after 6 hours. Not good.

In unrelated news, why do we even have summer and winter time? All this does give everybody a hard time to adjust, even the "energy saving" bullshit straw man that is always presented is questionable at best.

Yeah it does blow especially when every country does it at different times if at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff