Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart Sooo. How's everyone?
I'm out of CD-Rs, so no more burning Dreamcast games for now. Also, I'm bored. I've also stopped reading Megatokyo because Fred Gallagher seems completely incompetent at telling a story without constantly switching to filler or another scene.
Any chance of getting my entry finished up? ^^
Not unless you can post something to prove you're the author. So far, you've promised to do so but haven't.

EDIT: My bad. You have. I missed it the first time.
No worries. Mistakes are human. ^_^

Thanks!
ooohh i may think i might enter
not at the moment tho too need to fix some things sweatdrop
quastion, I sond the trade a few days ago, when is it gonna be accepted? smile
You said you don't have 20 pages if I remember correctly, so I'm not going to accept it until you DO have 20 pages. It's to remind me every time I look at the top right and to make sure there aren't any mix-ups.
Vergessen Held
You said you don't have 20 pages if I remember correctly, so I'm not going to accept it until you DO have 20 pages. It's to remind me every time I look at the top right and to make sure there aren't any mix-ups.

oh oki I get it, I thought there might have been a glitch again sweatdrop
I tend to get a lot trade glitches xd
I got the Awards into the Drunkduck news post.
This thread is a constant reminder for me to work on the comic.
Sigh. If only I didn't need to work on my research paper right now...
*guilts out*
Sweet. Thanks for the help.
OMG, this sounds exciting.. I want to join, but I don`t have 2000 gold yet heheh..

and there`s a lot of competition here xd that's a compliment!!
`dan
Hi.

I'm `dan, and I work with a number of other Gaians on The GaiaCast Project, which is basically dedicated to assisting users working on projects and programs that (in our opinion) benefit the community as a whole.

I have to admit that we're not nearly as active in the creative and artistic forums as we'd like to be, and it is in that spirit that I'd like to talk to you.

I followed a sig banner to the thread for your Comics Awards 2007, and it struck me as an excellent idea that seems well organized and further seems to be serving the community well - and I was wondering if you'd be at all interested in some developmental assistance and perhaps some co-sponsorship.

Co Sponsorship as I envision it would basically consist of us contributing pure, items, and/or promotional opportunities to the prize pool, and supplying you with access to our two primary marketing networks - the GaiaCast.com portal page and The Weekly Contest program.

We wouldn't want to exert any level of creative control, nor would we ask for any involvement in the judging process of your competition.
I got this PM some time this morning. What do you guys think? Should we accept his offer?
sweatdrop What? What's that face for?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces