Welcome to Gaia! ::

*sigh*

Oh gawd. Why are people so damn scared of entering this contest!?! Even I'm trying to channel 20 pages for this even though I'm literally buried under exam prep, homework and tests that happen every single week!!

Don't be afraid, people!!

[/rant]
._. Stupid women. Hate'chou *throws paper ball at Anarchy*
Vergessen Held
._. Stupid women. Hate'chou *throws paper ball at Anarchy*

heart

Adorable Trash

CaaaAAAaaaAAAAaan you feel the loooooove toniiiiiight?

Sorry. rofl rofl rofl Couldn't resist.

And, pfft. It's not a matter of me being scared, it's more a matter of me making myself adhere to a scheduele, being consisent with updates, and not depleting my buffer.

I dunno. If I can get 5-7 more pages done in the next week and a half, I'll post and enter. >:B

Also: Are you guys good for prizes? I'd be happy to offer up a sealed or two or something.

Edit: ahaha. I apologized too. My bad. >.>;
We've got enough for the prizes. We never offered anything we couldn't actually give away.

Adorable Trash

Vergessen Held
We've got enough for the prizes. We never offered anything we couldn't actually give away.

I figured that much, I figured it wouldn't hurt to offer, though. sweatdrop
*drags herself in and lays down* I miss sleep..... mrgreen almost done though.... Hows everyone else doing?
I found out that David Kelly licensed his art to Todd Goldman even after all the s**t that happened.

Dapper Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
How shocking... If someone stole my stuff, the only thing later association with them I'd ever have is getting them to do is to stand still while I figure out the strange workings of guns... >_> or take my chances with a bow. I'm a wretched archer, but slightly less wretched than as a gunner...

>_< still at six more pages to go... with APs... sewing a cosplay... sculpting a clay skull... and intense distraction from Pokemon Diamond...
I still say there's nothing quite like the feeling of recoil from a real firearm. God I love it. I suppose it might be as good as sex, but being a virgin, I wouldn't really know.

heart Still. I love guns.

Oh, and guns are NOT that hard to fire. Load the magazine into the gun, take the safety off, pull the slide back, aim, shoot.

Name: [-SPN-]

Author Name: SugarPlumNeko

Comic Name: Hokori

Genre(s): Fantasy?...um action? Oxo

Okay... this is a pretty old project.. and might not be up to scratch as the first and second chapter were originally meant to be one. But Editor person thing said max was 20 pages so yeh... hope it still makes sense though >_>;;

Adorable Trash

Vergessen Held
I found out that David Kelly licensed his art to Todd Goldman even after all the s**t that happened.

That's...really dissapointing.

But then, it's not like Dave was swimming in money to even think of hiring a legal team like Goldman could.

At least this way, he's probably getting a sizeable chunk of change from the deal, which is more than any freelancer can hope for. :/
Vergessen Held
I still say there's nothing quite like the feeling of recoil from a real firearm. God I love it. I suppose it might be as good as sex, but being a virgin, I wouldn't really know.

heart Still. I love guns.

Oh, and guns are NOT that hard to fire. Load the magazine into the gun, take the safety off, pull the slide back, aim, shoot.
sigh... I've done both, shoot a gun and had sex, (not at the same time, although that would be intresting) and I can tell you sex is alot better. Trust me. The excitment is simliar........ But some day when you have an intimate session with someone you'll understand.
Name: Nightmare sky
Author Name: Mrs. Hedrick
Comic Name: Circus Knights
Genre(s): Comedy/Action/Fantasy/Romance

Note: I also have accounts on smackjeeves, and drunkduck. If you would like those urls instead just let me know.

Also for all of you guys that are scared, don't be. Rejection is just part of the game. Put it this way. This is the 23 contest I've entered, and i haven't even won once. blaugh
I've had sex, but never shot a gun. gonk They scare me.
Guns kill! KILL! *Shakes Vergessen around* They MUUUUUUUURDEEEEEER!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff