Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vergessen Held
What? Where the hell do you live that it's 4:38 AM when it's 11:18 PM here?

I live in Sweden, Stockholm. That's GMT+1 on the timezone scale. It's usually around 5 to 10 hours between depending on where in america/canada the other person lives :p (and; I've heard one bloody long and boring plane flight between the two XD ) Living in sweden is a pain if one has a truckload or so friends over there XD One tend to stay up rather long in order to get to chat for a few hours with them XD
TregorySullivan
asquirlu: You're clock is off; just compare the time-stamp of your post with the time you gave...Guess you really are tired!

Actually the clock is not off (except for 10 minutes so I can catch a few buses in time without stressing :p ) As mentioned previosly my time's diffrent than you guys since I live in Sweden =P Timezones are a plain and simple evil thing.
@Miser: Those banners look great! Except that I can't fit them on my signature... ><" *must find way to reduce letters*
Entry fees are sent to me. Your comic has enough pages. All you'll need to do is prove that it's your comic on ComicGenesis by leaving a comment and you can enter.

Awesome banners, Miser! I'll use the first one because I like blue. X3
stare Heeeye. I'm using that one too. Darnit.
Mwahahahahahah-- bow to my will. evil
scream Nevar. Imma gunna changit.
Nifty banners, Miser. 3nodding I like the greeeeen one!
Angelzora
@Miser: Those banners look great! Except that I can't fit them on my signature... ><" *must find way to reduce letters*

Use tinyurl.com.

Glad you guys like the banners. :3 I can make more if you'd like me to.
Vergessen Held
Entry fees are sent to me. Your comic has enough pages. All you'll need to do is prove that it's your comic on ComicGenesis by leaving a comment and you can enter.

Okay, thanks. ^^ I'm going to go ahead and start the trade now (because I WILL forget to start it later) and I'll add a comment on the new page Monday to prove it's me.
I'll hold off on accepting it until you post the update.
meh I don't think my art is good enough >.> I'll join next year mrgreen
watergirl
meh I don't think my art is good enough >.> I'll join next year mrgreen

From the looks of your signature, I'd say your comic IS good enough... ><"

sweatdrop People shouldn't be doubtful about their comic. If you have a comic that abides all the rules, why shouldn't you enter it for the heck of it? And 2000g isn't that hard to 'earn.'
No, it isn't. pirate Then again, I buy donation items and sell them later.

Which reminds me that I have to sell some of my donation items to make prize money. Miser, how's that commish coming along?
I'm going to buy four of those eye thingies, so I can get my Pimp gear and my Goddess stuff, so I can finish this bloody Avatar I'm so fickle about.
crying I wish I'd stop donating money to people. But that one person was just 5k away from a Kiki and I had to!
Why am I so sweet and nice?!
Stupid pixels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas